The Celestial's Allies

As allies to the Celestial Army, you have pledged to aid us in our time of need and we have sworn to do the same. The exception to this is if the cause would break one of your organization's core values. Negotiation is always open and limited help is still available at the other party's discretion if this is the case. As allies, we thank you for your commitment to us and we will do everything in our power to keep your trust and loyalty.

Organization (If Applicable) -

Leader's Username -

Name -

Title(s) -

Affiliation/Backstory (If Applicable) -

DefenderofRealms

The Defender

Pending/Determining

Originally, there was a misunderstanding between Llisona (Exaleisi) and The Defender which caused a minor battle to outbreak between Llisona, her second in command, Eclipse, and Lexi (Potates), and The Defender's forces, which included an immortal, explosion obsessed pigeon. Only after Lexi destroyed the battleground did the two leaders agree to start over. After an informative and explanatory discussion, The Defender agreed to support the Celestial Army, yet still be their own party. Llisona accepted the proposition and swore to help The Defender if he ever came in need of it. 

The Stillhet Army

Yukimoto-Namikaze

Moarte

De av Stillhet & The Nightcrawler 

Pending