Lemon

You walked to the bar one night because you wanted to go out somewhere. You arrived at the bar and sat down. "What can I get you to drink miss?" The bartender asked you. "Uh could I get a beer?" The bartender nodded and went to get it for you.

You felt someone sit next to you so you looked next to you. You were kinda shocked to see Ninja. You were a big fan of him and always watched his videos. Sadly, he was married to Jess. You wished you could be Jess so you could cuddle him and you know... 👉👌. But you knew that was never gonna happen. "Hello? Hello?? Hey!" Ninja yelled at you.

You snapped out of your daze and realized you were staring right at him. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to stare! I just zoned out." You quickly said. He laughed and told you it was alright. You noticed Jess wasn't with him and you were confused. You didn't ask him though. Your beer came and you began to drink it. You look at him again and tap his shoulder. He looks at you with a confused look on his face. You dab. He is taken aback. He looks at you and dabs back. You quickly pay for your drink, as does he, and run to his car.                   

~LEMON~

You can see he's getting hard. You tell him to drive fast to get to his house so y'all can clap some cheeks. It is at that moment you realize he is wearing a bright pink dress that low key reminded you of the movie Grease. You didn't care though.

You finally got to his house and when you did, he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. You kissed back and moaned. He took all your clothes off you and you pulled the dress off him. He brought you to his room and laid you on his and Jess's bed. You saw Pewdiepie posters everywhere and could hear faint Minecraft parodies in the background. He pulled out a dildo(?) and without warning put it in you. It didn't matter though because you weren't a virgin. He watched you under him and he loved how you looked under him. He took the dildo out and just slammed into you.

"Fortnite or PUBG baby?" He asked you. You look at him. "PUBG!" You moaned. "WHATD YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?" He asked you aggressively. You looked up at him with a smirk. "I said PUBG" he went faster going in and out and in and out repeatedly. It felt good.

You felt the bed move in a way that wasn't you guys. "Oh this is Reggie. Say hi Reggie!" You looked at Reggie. He was a tentacle monster. He waved hi and went down stairs to go to the pool. Ninja suddenly pulls out a Hufflepuff belt with studs and lightly hits you with it. This causes you to release and so does he.

You pant and he pulls out. You realize you need a shirt so he gives you one. ITS A MERCH SHIRT!! You look at his thigh then back to yours a few times. You see his soulmate mark and it matches yours. You realize, YOU'RE NINJA'S SOULMATE! You wanted to tell him but he was already asleep so you also went to sleep.

You wake up startled because of an ass slap. You look over to see that Ninja is still asleep. You decided to make pancakes. You got all the ingredients and made them.

You came back into his room and said "Babe, I made pancakes!" This startled him and he stabbed you with a fork he had on his night stand. You yelped but he only stabbed your arm so you were mostly okay. You gave him the pancakes and lived as Alpha and Omega behind Jess's back.