Chapter 2: Mr. Pigeon

Hi hi Weirdos!

I only own the drawings!

I do not own Chat Noir/Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, the drawing down below or you!

Enjoy

~

3rd Pov

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design." The Principal, Mr. Daamocles' explains the project.

"In ten hours, your finished presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste. The father of our very own student, Adrien Agreste." He waves to him and people are awing him.

"Accompanying Agreste to judge is a well-known famous model and actor, Rikai (L/n)." He mention and (Y/n) flinch, hiding her face.

"Mr. (L/n) happen to be (Y/n) (Y/n)'s older brother." He waves at her and she tries her best to avoid eye contact as they awe to her as well.

"In fact. Adrien Agreste and Rikai (L/n) will model the winning design in their next photo shoot."

"And now to annouce this year's theme:"

"Derby hats!"

"Derby hats?" Marinette question, looking at Ayla before staring at Chole, who snicker and gives a thumbs down.

Class is dismissed and everyone leaves, chilling at the court and figuring out designs for the hat.

"Derby hats... Derby hats..." Marinette trails, stomping left and right as she looks at her sketchpad for ideas.

I guess I can use some old designs I made not long ago... (Y/n) look at her sketchbook, sitting by herself on a staircase. She heard Marinette from the distance and saw her pacing in panic.

"Derby hat, derby hat!" She says in frustration.

"I don't have Derby hat designs!"

"I've got top hats, caps, two-horn hats, need a bray? I'm your girl."

"A sombrero? No problemo!"

"But a derby hat?!"

"You know what? It won't even matter! Cause I'll probably make a total fool of myself at the event and most likely trip over my stupid derpy and collapse on Mr. Agreste, giving a full born concussion and Adrien will hate me!

"I'll never be a world renound fasion designer!"

"My life is over!" She crouch and lays her head on Ayla's lap. (Y/n) giggle quietly to herself and like how cute she was acting.

"All this over a derby hat?" Ayla softly giggled, holding her shoulders, lifting her up

"Lemme see your sketchpad, girl." Marinette hands it to her and Ayla takes a look.