Chapter Fifteen

I don't know Geoff's parents names, but even if i did i wouldn't use them in fics. I feel its a little disrespectful so we're just gonna call them Lisa and Michael.

Awsten tensed up as Geoff pulled into the driveway. He was scared, and worried. This bet was just a never ending lie and he hated that. He wanted it to all be over, but he couldn't let that happen and he knew that. He was terrified of the outcome of this night, Geoff's parents hated the way the brunette was. Always having a one night stand, so Awsten had a feeling that his parents would expect him to "fix" thier son and be with him for a long time. Awsten took a shaky breath as his "boyfriend" squeezed his hand. They both got out and walked to the door, Geoff opened it and let Awsten in first. Awsten steeped in and looked around the home, he stared in awe, it was so fancy yet modern. The blonde jumped out of his trance as a woman in a black pantsuit and black heels entered the room.

"You must be Awsten," The woman greeted with a warm but skeptical smile. The small boy nodded shyly, jumping a bit when Geoff came over and wrapped his arm around his waist. He kissed Awsten's cheek, smirking when he blushed. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Wigington," Awsten said biting his lip when she laughed.

"Please hun, call me Lisa. Mrs. Wigington makes me sound old." Awsten giggled a bit, feeling more comfortable in her presence. Geoff looked at his mom and asked with a raise eyebrow, "Is dad home yet?" Lisa shook her head, "He had to work late again," Geoff nodded with a frown, he had a suspicious feeling that he was cheating. It was major hypocrisy on his dads part for yelling at him for being a player. Of course Geoff had no actual proof of this accusation but he still stood by it.

Breaking the small tension Lisa said, "Dinner will be ready soon, you boys can go hangout till then." Geoff smiles and grabbed Awstens hand and pulled him upstairs to his room. When the enteted the olders room, Awsten immediately noticed the acoustic guitar hanging on Geoffs wall.

"You play?" The brunette blushed, "Uh yeah," Not wanting to put the attention on himself and saying could play too, instead Awsten asked, "Could you show me? I've always wanted to learn." Geoff chewed the inside of his cheek. He grabbed his guitar and strummed a couple of times, still making sure it was in tune. After doing so he motioned for Aws to sit between his legs. Awsten's eyebrows scrunched together, "Uhm what no,"

Geoff rolled his eyes, "Come on you dork," Dork? really? Awsten sighed and sat between Geoff's legs. The older placed his guitar on Awsten's lap, and helped the smaller boy position his fingers on the strings. He took Awsten's hand into his own and strummed. The blonde beamed, "Wow,"

Geoff blushed again, "Can I tell you something?" Awsten felt anxiety bubble in his stomach, he always got so anxious during these situations.  "Uhm sure," He bot his lip.

"I think I lo-"

"Boys dinner!"

This is the second time writing this cause wattpad decided to delete half of it. so? fuck? you?
so yeet. hoped you liked ths ending :D