✧ Author's Note

14.08.2021

Hello, hello, hello, my lovely readers! My gosh, I am so excited...- my first ever Wattpad book! Ah! I have been developing the idea for this story for several months now, and I simply cannot wait to share with you all the wonderful world of Pandora's Box.

Before we begin on this journey, I must ask that you bare with me when it comes to finishing and uploading chapters. I am a student, attending school myself- so, while I know it is frustrating to have to wait for new uploads from your favourite authors, please understand that I am a very busy person, and I must set my priorities upon my education and personal life. However, do not fear! I plan on setting a schedule for uploads, and hopefully get into a rhythm of sending out at least one new chapter every week. I have so many ideas for this book that I am brimming with excitement to share, but I will need time to piece them into a story that is a divergent read to other books on this platform!

Now, this story was originally going to be a sort of fan fiction, set in the 'Harry Potter' universe. To those following my social media who were expecting such, I must offer my most sincere apologies for disappointing you. The reason I decided to come up with my own fictional universe for this story is because, if in the rare case this becomes popular, and has frequent readers, I want to be able to say that everything I write about belongs to me, and me alone. To sum it up, I would really like to have a franchise that I can call my own. (:

Please note that, although it is NOT set in the 'Harry Potter' universe, I have still decided to run with the whole dark-academia, boarding school type of aesthetic. So, if you came here to read such, then this will be the story for you.

Thank you so, so much for allowing me the opportunity to share my story with you, wonderful readers, and I really hope you enjoy it. <3

-evendeeperthoughts