Lily X Tucker Fanfic

Lily was just sitting in her room think of her friend Tucker, He was a sweet 26 year' old tentaspy,  older than her, but such a serious man. She felt sad knowing he was so serious, being a spy was hard work, being a tentaspy was not any better, they were both freaks of nature...Lily finally done thinking and tired finally fell asleep.                  ~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~

Lily Woke up and did the same thing she did every morning, she got up, took a shower, and then had breakfast with Tucker. Yes this is true, she was house mates with tucker, they we'er very good friends, Tucker always had short conversations with lily, he would sheepishly laugh when ever he tried telling a joke, of course She would laugh and smile even if she did not find it funny...Anyways she was getting up and putting bread in the toaster still kind of asleep, she sat at the table and snoozed off for a couple of minutes, then she woke up at the smell of burning bread. " Ah i must have dozed off!" She yelped and took the burning toast out of the toaster "Ow!" She yelped, the toaster had burnt her finger "Owie..." She sucked on her burnt fingure, it hurt her a lot, " What 'append Lily?": Tucker had walked in seeing her sucking on her burnt figure " I burnt my finger..." She said showing tucker her blistered burnt finger " Ow that looks like it hurts..." He said looking at lily's hurt finger " Here let me fix it. " He say's grabbing a medical kit, after letting go of her hand. She follows him to the bathroom where he get's out a small red box with a white cross on it "Here, this might sting a little bit but it will help.." He say's putting a type of cream on Lily's finger," Ow..." She says wincing at the stinging in her finger " sorry..." Tucker said wrapping a bandage around her finger." There better?" Hew asked with a soft tone. Lily looked at her finger and smiled at Tucker " Yea thank's Tucker!" She hug's him, and he hug's her back, not sure if he should have...Lily Let's him go and he leaves to go on the mission scheduled as he always does. Lily always get's sad when Tucker leaves, she thinks out loud." Do i have feeling's for tucker?..." she blushes and shakes her head " No he us a spy and i am a firefox never to be.."she sighed and got on to cleaning around the house with her spare time.