[20]

Recap: (Peter's pov)

Soon the cage door Opens,
A different man approaches, a sparkling Fork shaped Tazer in one hand- some sort of collar in the other.

The man throws Vixilary, a look of disgust, which she respondes with a Guilty Gaze toward me- rushing over to The pull up bar.

I bitterly grit my teeth, "What do you Want from me?"
"What do you think?" The voice seems to be broiling with rage.
The man Jabs my Abdomen with the Tazor- taking Advantage of my physical state- and clamping the collar around my neck.

The collar pierced into my skin,
The voice in my head hissing at such impact. "Ohh, this motherfucker is gonna pay for that."

I glare daggers at the man- holding back the forceful Anger Seeping through my veins.

A flashback glides across My glossed eyes- scorning my senses.

Mr. Stark.

Those were the last words boiling In my mind...before My Eyes Roll behind my skull. And darkness consumes me yet again. This time- my entire world shifts. And I'm lost.

There's no pain.

There's only us

------------------------------------------------------

~ ○ ~

Peter's pov

WHEN I OPEN MY EYES ONCE
Again, something in my mind
Screams. Ripples Of Darkness- and light Suround me. There are millions of voices. Some chatter and others roar- begging for Blood. Guts. Inhumanity.

Despite the immediate Slow shift- I managed to weave myself through the Overwhelming Pressure, weighing down On my mind.

Four withered corpses lie in the ground. The Scent of vodka- and death lingered about the Area.
The sound of my breathes quickening with Every movement; it echoes crippling me.

This is who we are.
This is who we want to be.

But this...This isn't right.
This is Evil...I am evil.

This isn't villany- this is revenge. This is what we wanted, right??

This is not what I wanted...This is Immoral. What would aunt mae think...what would...what would mr. Stark think??

It's too late to turn back now.
Look at what you've done.

"Bring In Venom 2.0!!!" the man standing on a podium On the other side- of an electrified Cage- roars Fiercly.

In walks a Large Beast like Creature. Teeth Shaped like daggers- and eyes That tare your soul wide open.

There was no way this...thing could be her.

But this world is already so messed up....what Would make This any different?

we can't save her. She's Far too gone.

Is she gone? Or are we the one Whose "gone"
Why would it matter?! We have No life! Why should someone as irrelivant as her deserve a chance!!

Because All life is precious. Even hers. I used to fight for people like her. We, used to fight for people like her.

Until you Allowed a family of people "like her" to Die.