Chapter 8: Old Friend

After a half a dozen of shots, I decide to retrieve and head back to my apartment. As I was pushing myself up from the stool bar, I felt a strong force hit me on the head. Moments later, my body fell onto the floor and my head bopped once or twice before landing completely flat on the floor. My eyes started to close when I saw the silhouette of a man approaching.

• • • • • Time Lapse • • • • •

The noise around me started to hurt my ears. My eyes wouldn't open but the rest of my body could move. I struggle to let myself free but for some odd reason my staff wasn't in my hand and both of my hands were tied together behind my back.

When I finally could open my eyes, The only thing I saw was black. I moved my head to the sides and apparently, the blindfold started to come down my face. I could finally see and the blindfold was now on top of my nose, making me observe my surroundings. I noticed I was in a place where there wasn't that much light and a place that didn't have any doors.

I got very angry which made my radio dials go crazy and my flames come from behind. The flames had burn all the rope, which someone used to tie me up.

Why would somebody in their right mind try to kidnap me when I am the most powerful and most intimidating demon in hell...

Apart from Satan of course.

I managed to pull myself up from the ground only to notice marks on my arms of someone forcefully trying to hurt me. I shrug it off and start to walk around the room. I gently caress the walls to feel the texture of the walls. In my opinion, it's not a very good material. And by the looks of it, it looks like it's Clay and it's not the good kind, is the crappy kind.

     Before I was even able to examine the whole four wall room, a camera appears from the right corner and begins to talk:

    "Well good afternoon Mr. Radio Demon! Just a friendly reminder, you are in the east side of hell" My eyes widen as I realized where I was exactly. My staff was nowhere to be found which meant that, no one will be looking for me.

    "The first activity for today is to fix you!" The person behind the camera said. Seconds later, a shelf appears in the wall with many bottles of pills and needles. I growl underneath my breath and realize who these people where.

    "All those pills and needles are to help you! With that substance inside those needles, will heal you right up!" The demon behind the camera said. I smile with my head down and thought of a plan.

    "Well you see kind sir, I can't accept this. Since I don't know what contains in it, I will have to refuse it" I smile at the camera as I approached it. I heard a tched from him which made a door appear revealing an old friend of mine.

     "My man, how is life treating you?" I ask my good old friend Husk. He comes closer and hugs it out. We back away and he then gestures me to come with him to the shelf.

    "Alastor, my team and I are trying to help you with your condition. Here are the papers with the information required on which substances are inside the needles, so you don't think that I'm trying to kill you or something" Husk says with a snarky laugh. I grab the papers from his hands and read the information.

    "Fine. I will trust you because you're an old friend of mine." I snickered and poked the needle inside of me. I wince in pain for a moment before closing my eyes and sighing as the liquid runs through my veins. I pull it out and put a small band-aid in it, which was circular.