A Mischievous Tickle Attack

[Authors note: Welp, welcome to the first chapter of my Strangefrost Oneshots! I'd like to start this book with a story inspired by a roleplay I did with Dev1l_Beside_You while we were on Instagram, (them as Loki and I as Stephen). The plot was a highschool AU, and it ended up being really cute and just extremely soft, so it inspired me to write this. Anyways, enough backstory. Enjoy!]

Stephen huffed quietly as his body began to stir, his eyes flickering open to be greeted by a burning light that shone through the curtains. He recoiled with a soft wince and burrowed himself into the blankets that surrounded him, hiding from the light like a vampire nearing sunrise. With a small grunt, and after a few moments of hiding, the early-greying male shifted to look over at the nearby clock, only to realise that he wasn't exactly alone in the bed that he lay in.

Next to him lay a tall figure who breathed heavily as they slept, while their long dark locks covered most of the pillow that their head rested against. At first, the doctor squeaked a little, his mind going blank for a moment until he glanced up at the person he lay next to. Much to his relief, whom he was resting with was not just 'some man'. It was Loki Odinson, the male he'd been dating for quite a few weeks now. This was the first night that they'd shared a bed together, and Stephen seemed to have almost forgotten this.

The sorcerer let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly as he shuffled closer to the sleeping male, only to be frightened once again by a low murmur. "Morning..."

Strange jumped a little and blinked upwards to be greeted with Loki's tired gaze. The taller male smiled down at his boyfriend, moving to run a hand through his short hair.

"Good morning..." Stephen whispered back with a fond smile, his eyes lightly closing at the other's soft touch. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mm... yes... I did actually. Your bed is rather comfy." He murmured back, smirking a little and moving his hand down to Stephen's chin. "You look pretty in the morning..."

The smaller male blushed lightly at this, though rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "So you don't think that I look pretty during the day? Or at night?" He joked with a slight smirk.

"No... I think that you look beautiful during the day, and stunning at night." Loki replied, his voice low in his chest as he blinked down at his boyfriend with a sleepy gaze.

Stephen opened his mouth to speak, but he honestly didn't have an answer to that one, which only led him to blush more.

"Awh, are you blushing? That's adorable..." The raven haired man cooed, a half smirk pulling at the side of his lips. He brushed his hand over one of Stephen's flushed cheeks while murmuring another little "aww".

"No, I am not." The smaller male scowled and swat Loki's hand away, burrowing his eyebrows and squinting up at him.

"Yes you are. Don't try and deny the lovely shade of pink that is beautifully covering your cheeks you adorable little man." Loki hummed, his smirk only growing as Stephen growled softly and blushed more.

"Stop it!" He frowned, shoving his face into the other male's chest in a weak attempt to hide his flushing cheeks.

"Fine, fine... If you're going to be boring today, go ahead. I'm too tired anyways." The God mumbled with a quiet yawn.

"You just woke up you lazy little shit." Strange replied and pushed his chin upwards to look at his lover.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me a lazy little shit?" Loki asked, changing his voice into mock offence and prodding Stephen's side.

"Yes, yes I did, you lazy little shit." He said with a nod and a soft snicker, "What are you gonna do about iT-" His voice squeaked a little at the end as Loki poked his side, and he immediately began to regret everything as he saw the look on the other male's face.

"Just... a little bit of this..." The mischievous male grinned and ran his fingers up and down Stephen's sides, receiving another squeak and a quiet giggle.

"Stop. Don't you even daRE- stop it!" Stephen yelped, desperately pushing at Loki's hands that seemed to be glued to his sides.

"Why? What's wrong?" Loki asked with a huge smirk as he squeezed the male's sides, this time earning a particularly loud squeal.

"Loki!" He warned, fear growing in his eyes as he was suddenly pinned down. "Don't!"

"Don't what?" The taller male asked, playing dumb. "This?" He quickly tapped his fingers down Stephen's sides and the sorcerer immediately erupted into giggles.

"Yes!" Stephen whined through another giggle, desperately trying to squirm away.

"Yes? Oh, you want me to do that? Okay." Loki smirked and attacked the smaller male's sides again, chuckling deeply as the usually arrogant doctor broke into adorable giggles and snorts.

"Loki! NO!" He gasped out, his legs kicking frantically as he tried to buck the taller male off of him, but it was no use.

"I'm the God of Mischief, darling. It was bound to happen some day." His boyfriend replied with a snicker, speeding up his fingers and drilling his thumbs into the male's hips.

The poor doctor practically screamed and threw his head back against the pillows, pleads of mercy spilling from his lips between his childish giggles. His sensitive skin drove him crazy as his boyfriend attacked all around his sides, stomach and ribs.

Loki chuckled softly to himself, a wide smile plastered on his face as he watched the man below him. Stephen's laugh had always been special to him. It was practically music to his ears. He never usually got to hear the sorcerer's laugh since the man was always so stubborn, so seeing him like this was absolutely golden.

After about fifteen minutes of tickle torture, Loki let Stephen go, and the smaller male proceeded to slide off of the bed with a soft thud, still in a fit of breathy giggles.

"Told you that you were adorable." The God of Mischief hummed with a smirk as he watched Stephen trying to compose himself. With a small chuckle, he grabbed his phone and took a quick picture of Strange before sneakily uploading it to his snapchat story.

About five minutes later, the sorcerer slowly sat up with a small huff, and an uncontrollable giddy smile pulled at his lips. "You're a dick..."

"I know." Loki snickered, picking Stephen up off of the ground and laying back down again, letting the smaller male rest against his chest. "You love me really though."

"Mmrgh... I do... I do..." Strange mumbled into the other's chest, letting out a soft sigh and giggling a little again.

"What? I didn't touch you." The taller male said and raised an eyebrow.

"I know... it still tingles..." The doctor mumbled with a giggly hum.

Loki chuckled and ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair, still smiling down at him, until he pulled out his phone and clicked on the male's story.

"Oh my g- LOKI!" Stephen yelled, glaring up at his partner.

"Eheh... gotta go...!" He said with a snicker and teleported to the other side of the room before rushing out of the bedroom door.

"Loki! LOKI! GET BACK HERE!" Strange called and quickly sprinted after him.

The two male's spent the rest of their morning running around their apartment, yelling playful threats and just being like kids again.

Strangefrost Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें