Chapter 1: The Accident

Waterparks were hanging out on their tourbus when all of a sudden, they came to a stop. The bus driver, Dookie, yells, "OH FUCK!" and scooches his chunky asscheeks out of the bus and goes to investigate. Otto, the smallest of boys has tears in his eyes.

"Papa Geoff, I'm scared." Geoff pats him on his fluffy little head.

"There there Otto. It'll be alright."

Awsten wakes up from his nap, ripping off his pink fluffy sleep mask,

"Y'all whAt thE fUcK! Why'd we stop? Interrupting my beauty sleep when you know I have to be looking good for the photoshoot tomorrow. They didn't bring all those ducks from England for nothing!"

Otto whines and says, "I wanna see the duckies!"

Geoff says, "Don't worry Ottie, you'll get to see the duckies." Awsten storms off the bus to go talk to the bus driver. Dookie hears the slapping of Awstens pink fuzzy slippers behind him while he checks the tires of the bus.

"What the hElL happened?"

"Well it seems we hit Travis while driving." he claimed, pointing to Travis' smushed body stuck between the pavement and the giant wheel.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Travis says casually.

"You inconsiderate bitch." Awsten screams.

Travis says, "Can't a man eat his orange in peace?" They look down at Travis' tiny hands, to see an orange with one bite out of it, rind an all. They glanced over to his feet. Awsten calls Otto and Geoff off the bus,

"Y'ALL COME LOOK AT THIS!"

Geoff carries Otto out in a baby sling. They see Travis and greet him casually. Otto says, "Look! He has duckie feet!" They all gasp and Dookie almost faints. Travis exclaims, "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG??"

Awsten says, "You've got fucking duck feet!" Travis says, "Oh shit, right."

"Care to explain?" Geoff says in his authorative daddy voice, hands on his hips. Travis says with a smirk, "It's a surprise." his evil laugh echoing in all their ears...