Kakashi ||Ignore||

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting in my apartment, bored out of my mind. There was nothing to do. My boyfriend/roommate was out on a mission with his team. Stupid copy cat ninja. Yep! My boyfriend is the one and only Kakashi Hatake. We've been together for 4 years. I admit, I really love him, but it seems as though he isn't interested anymore.

Lately, he is also always out on missions, even when it's suppose to be his day off. I swear, I think he requests mission to get away from him. And don't get me started on Icha Icha. He carries those freaking books around like life support. Oh whale. I'm going to get him back. I just have to wait till he gets home.

Until then, maybe I'll let train with Guy and Asuma. Mwahahahaha! That's suppose to be me laughing by the way.😅

~Time Skippy Jutsu!~

Kakashi should be getting back any time now. I have the all planned out. I just hope he doesn't figure out the plan.

I've been training with Guy and Asuma for a while now, and I feel like my legs are about to fall off. I heard talking behind me, and turned around to see.

"Oh, hey Kakashi! Welcome back!" I said to the masked ninja. "How long have you three been training?" He asked with no interest. Damn. He's suppose to get mad about me with other people. Unless he just doesn't care about me anymore. What if he breaks up with my tonight?! He might not love me, but I love him with all my life!

My daydreaming was cut short when I heard a snap in front of my face. I looked to see gloved hands there. "(Y/n)? Did you hear me? I said we should be heading home." Kakashi said, finishing with a closed eye smile.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." I said. I went to take a step, when my body collapsed. Guy was there first one to catch me, because he was right beside me which I didn't notice. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?!" I heard the guys ask me. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just need some rest." I said out of breath.

Next thing I know, Kakashi was holding me bridal style. I looked at him with a blush, causing him to look at me with a closed eye smile. Curse you and your adorableness! I buried my face in his shoulder out of embarrassment, when I heard everyone laughing. I looked up again, and saw that they were laughing at me!

"H-hey! It's n-not funny!" I said, looking like a tomato. " Hehe, well. Let's get you back home and in bed." Kakashi said. I nodded my head in understanding. " Bye" me and Kakashi said in unison. Guy and Asuma waved goodbye to, and started their own way home.

Kakashi laid my down in bed, and covered me with the blankets. I bother with bathing myself, because I'm out of energy. Kakashi didn't say a word as he put a glass of water on the stands beside, and some fruit. Once he was done, he just walked rubbing his head like people do when they're aggravated. Am I really that bad?

I rested for a while until I could use my chakra to feel around. I thought that I was rested enough, so I got out of bed. I slowly made my way to the living room. I saw Kakashi in the couch reading that damned Icha Icha. I walked up behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He didn't even knowledge me. This made me mad. I removed my hands from his shoulders and walked around to stand in front of him.

"Kakashi Hatake! I've had it with you! You never bother to look at me when we're home, and you're always reading that stupid book series!" I lectured him. Without looking at me, he closed his book and sat it down. "(Y/n), are you mad at me?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"MAD?! NO I'M NOT MAD KAKASHI! I LOVE THAT YOU IGNORE ME AND GIVE ALL YOUR ATTENTION TO JIRAIYA'S STUPID BOOKS!"

"(Y/n), calm down. I've been ignoring you because I didn't want you figuring out that I was going to ask you to marry me."

"CALM DOWN?! YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN! JUST BECAUSE YOU PLANNED ON ASKING ME TO MARRY YOU DOESN'T MEAN YO- wait. You were going to ask me to marry you?" My voice went from loud to real soft and quiet at the end.

"Yes. And I would like to ask right now.   (Y/n) (L/n), would you marry me?" He asked after he pulled his masked down, say me on the couch and squatted down in front of me.

I can't believe it. This whole time he's been ignoring me is so we can be together forever. That seems like something he would do. "Kakashi Hatake," I said quietly. "of course I'll marry you!"  He jumped up, pulling me with him, and put the ring on my finger.

"Thank you." He said. "For what?" "For being my bride."

"I can not wait, to spend the rest of my life with you, grow old with you, and watch the new generation grow up together." We both thought at the same time.

~Word count 903~

Author's note: hello! Sorry if these first two are bad. Like I said. I'm new to writing. And I don't know if that's how people get married in NARUTO, OH WHALE! But don't forget to vote, comment, and throw your bed into a volcano 🌋. Buh bye! OH YEAH!