Chapter 3

"The perfect way to relax after training." You say with a sigh before slowly getting into the warm water of the spring.

"I agree." Lucy says with a smile.

"Just go fly over there!" You can hear a certain dragonslayer say from the other side of the wall due to your dragon hearing.

"Whatever your planning, stop it." You say low enough for Natsu to hear and then scream in slight fear.

"I've taken over your brain and I will now spread to your entire body." You say lowly as Natsu lets out another scream, and then a thud echoes through the night.

"Natsu, what the hell?!?" Gray shouts out as some of the girls look towards the wall in confusion.

"Just a little prank, courtesy of me." You say with a smirk to ease the tension.

"He's not dead." Happy says from next to you. You give him a small splash and smile.

"What the hell are you doing over here?" You ask, shoving a wave to him forcefully that hits him straight on.

You hear a loud bang from the other side of the wall and you quickly turn your head.

"That was weird...They better not be trying to peep on us..." You say to the other girls.

You lean over the side of the spring and hover your hand over the flower nearby to cause it to grow rapidly until it had a huge leaf. You flick your hand upwards as the leaf hits the wall, hard enough not to break it, but still a hard hit.

You hear someone seethe in pain from the other side of the wall and sigh.

"How shameless!" Wendy shouts, lowering herself deeper into the water.

"Gray-sama would never do that!" Juvia says, waving her arms around to emphasize her point.

'Whatever you say, Juvia.' You think to yourself before grabbing your towel and then wrapping it around yourself as you get out of the bath.

[Time Skip]

"Time for another day of training!" You say while stretching your arms.

You glance over to Lucy, then Virgo suddenly pops out from under her. You flinch, almost falling onto the ground.

"Emergency Princess, the Spirit World is in trouble. The Celestial Spirit King is waiting for all of you and I came to pick all of you up." Virgo says with her usual emotionless face.

"We'd be happy to help!" You say to Virgo with a smile.

"Wait, isn't there something against humans entering the spirit world?" Lucy asks as Virgo quickly answers.

"As long as you are wearing Celestial clothing, you can enter." She says and with a flick of her wrist, everyone's outfits changed. Your shirt and shorts turned into a blue high-to-low dress with a sheer tutu bottom and sheer sleeves with gold stars all over it. You admire the dress, twirling in place.

"Now, Let's go!" Virgo says before the floor suddenly falls from under you, causing you to let out a scream. You hold your dress down and close while waiting for the ground to hit you, but it never does.

Instead, you land onto someone.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Natsu asks, as you open one eye and are met face to face with him. You blush slightly at how close he is to you and then you nod slowly.

He slowly lowers you onto the ground and then you begin to admire the scenery around you. It was absolutely captivating.

"Thank you for coming, my old friends." The voice of the spirit king booms throughout the realm. You look up at him with a smile as Natsu suddenly grabs onto you.