and the guide to a new summer

SM HIGH  LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

[7th PERIOD ; GYM]

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME, JUNG!"

JUNG JAEHYUN;

age: 18
likes: cupcakes over any sweets, swimming, running, sports, hot weather
dislikes: bugs, dramatic people, stuffed animals, the color green, popping knuckles, his best friend johnny but whatever.
other: is best friends with johnny and ten. star of track team. loves doing crafts. is bisexual. shares the same braincell with johnny. vocabulary is 90% internet slang. penguins are the only animals who deserve rights.

__

jaehyun shakes his head at the fake threat yelled across the room. he quickly makes his way over to where the other students are, luckily in time to miss the ball. he isn't star of the track team for nothing. sadly, it hit a kid in the shoulder. jaehyun brings a fist up to his mouth and lets out a quick 'sorry!'.

jaehyun's eyes follow the burgundy ball quickly, making sure to move so he doesn't lose. jaehyun is always up for a challenge. no, he doesn't like to always be the spotlight of attention (that's ten), but he never backs down from a game. especially when it concerns his annoying best friend, johnny.

as johnny throws another fake threat, he throws the ball with it. jaehyun, too slow to runaway, gets knocked in the leg and falls foward. "hey! you cheated! i wasn't even paying attention! that is not fair, coach---" the coach blows the whistle as soon as jaehyun gets up off the floor.

"alright, alright. boys, go change!"

jaehyun shakes his head as he walks over to his bag sitting on the bleachers. "dude, i totally rocked your shit! you should've seen your face." jaehyun turns around to see johnny smiling.

JOHNNY LEE - SEO;

age: 19
likes: sports, reading, stuffed animals, cheesecake, bullying friends, bugs, pet names
dislikes: swimming, ice cream, summer / hot weather, nature, people who bully his friends
other: is bestfriends with jaehyun. can go a little too far with jokes. dating ten. loves cats. is gay. plays basketball. likes messing with his little brother, mark.

__

"haha, what if i got a concussion or somethin' huh? you'd be paying for my funeral, dumbass."

johnny pats jaehyun's back, "that sounds like a you problem, buddy."

"i hate you so much."

"awh, you love me!"

the best friends made their way towards the lockeroom, jaehyun hurriedly running in and closing it on the taller. as johnny started to yell, he immediately let it go due to being scared of getting written up.

the pair changes out of their clothes when johnny speaks up. "i'm gonna go to my locker really quick, wait for me." jaehyun nods him off as he finishes fixing his belt. when jaehyun is finished, he makes his way out of the locker room and goes to where johnny is. "dude, what are you doing this summer? i have no plans and i don't want another boring summer break."