Chapter Seven

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who could it be this late." grumbled Falco as he climbed out of bed and dragged himself over to the door.

"What do you want?" snapped Falco as he whipped the door open only to become horror shocked.

"Hay buddy me and Krystal had a fight and she kicked me out for a few days mind if I crash at your place?" asked Fox as he held his Pajamas in his arms and smoke even still rose from his singed ear fur.

"No! He can not stay here!" came a shout from far behind Falco. "Last time you two stayed up all night and made a mess that I had to clean up!"

"Sorry man. Katt really wasn't too happy last time if you couldn't tell." replied Falco rubbing the back of his head.

"It's okay I'll try Slippy." replied Fox turning to leave.

"Good luck man." sighed Falco before closing the door and returning to bed.

~A Short Time Later~

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"The station better be on fire for someone to be knock this late at night." grumbled Amanda Toad, Slippy's Wife.

"Hi Amanda-" started Fox's with a smile.

"No! Me and Slippy haven't had a single night together for the last month since you've had him so busy getting things ready for the new semester and now that we do you're not staying no matter how angers Krystal is at you." interrupted Amanda before Fox could even ask the question.

"Could I at least check with Slippy about something?" asked Fox.

"No because you're going to try and use him to override my decision. So please leave and have a good night!" replied Amanda and with that she slammed the door in his face.

Fox then sighed, "Two down one to go." He then tiredly walked down the hall hoping his third friend would be well a bit more friendly.

~A Shorter Time Later~

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Fox waited but all he heard was giggling. That's weird why would there be a bunch of giggling coming from Peppy's room?

Just then the door opened and a very tired looking Peppy looked at him and blinked a few times before sighing.

"Krystal is mad at you and kicked you out again? Unfortunately I have my granddaughter and her friends over for a sleepover." explained Peppy.

"Oh come on Peppy there has to be room for just one more?" asked Fox.

"Even if there was Fox you wouldn't get any sleep. In fact I haven't slept for the last two nights." sighed Peppy.

"Well I need somewhere to sleep." confessed Fox.

"You could try The Star Wolf wing of the administration block." replied Peppy with a yawn.

"No they would never let me live it down." sighed Fox.

"Then it seems the only option would be for you to use one of the unoccupied dorms in the new recruits wing." yawned Peppy.

"That kid did say something about ten unoccupied rooms due to all of our kids and your granddaughter are staying with us." replied Fox as he turned and walked off towards the new recruits wing to find a place to sleep for the next few nights.

To Be Continued...