F-fuck chapter 1❤️

Spidey was out fighting the lizard he got him arrested and went back home after being in the fight almost the whole day, when he got to the living room he found Deadpool on the couch in a sexy position? W-what haha no, Spider-Man thought as he went to his room he was all sweaty from the fight before he just layed in bed, he heard Deadpool coming in the door "baby boy~" Deadpool said as he climbed over spidey eye to eye "d-Deadpool n-not now please" spidey pushes him off "finnne" Deadpool said as leaving. Spidey was thinking about him how he laughed how he made that voice it drew him crazy. He started sweating more and turning red it turned him right on, Deadpool was in the kitchen eating a fucking sandwich because he couldn't get his meal, he suddenly smelled something really sweet like candy- it was coming from spideys room, Deadpool got up and got to the door he peeked in the crack and saw Spidey moving in different positions such as if he was uncomfortable?- Deadpool walked in "are you alright baby boy?" Spidey froze and put a blanket over himself  "y-yeah everything-g is a-alright" his back was turned to Deadpool. Deadpool clearly didn't believe him he knew his baby boy, he uncovered him and there was Spidey biting his lip and his face was red. Deadpool started to laugh "Haha don't tell me your an omeg- wait are yo-" Deadpool froze and grinned he got on top of Spidey and pinned Spidey down "do you want me to help my precious baby boy?~ Spidey couldn't resist anymore he was such in heat he started kissing Deadpool, French kissing him slowly. Deadpool loves his baby boy he started unclothing himself and his baby boy.

Sorry for a cliff hanger teehee chapter 2 coming soon uwu ❤️❤️