damn she's hott

^ cole

A/n

sorry i haven't updated.lil heat. i am so sorry for any miss spellings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     cole's p.o.v. 

         I looked around the cafe till i saw her. she was so sexy i just had to tap that. How in the world had i not noticed her before. I make my normal move by wrapping my arms around her waist when she kicked me where the sun doesn't shine and let me just say.......IT HURT LIKE A BITCH.

   She looks at me and her eyes widen "i am so sorry"she says "what can i do to make it up to you" she asks/begs and i cant help but smile " well princess you could take me to the nurse" I said "okay sure i can do that"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPY~~~~~~nursers office

  Ashely's p.o.v.       

   "Do you need anything?" I asked "some water would be nice" he said "Ok and wheres the cups?" I asked " Top shelf over there" he said i walk over to the self and of course i can't see the top then i feel his arms wrap around my waist. he kisses my neck "you know what would really help is if you not only make out with me but go out with me" he said huskely "hum...is cole black flirtting with and asking out the nerd of blackberry hill school?" I said teaingly  "I guess i am but the question is will the nerd go out with the badass football player?" "hum... Ill think about" "turn around please." he kinda growled which i thought was hott but lets not talk or think about that because when i turned around his lips were on mine and we were making out. "Jump" i did and his hands were up my shirt and my hands was up his shirt. I felt his abs and i smiled why you ask because I LOVE ABS thats why.

   We came up for air at the same time."so does the nerd still need more time to think or..." he said little bit dazed "fine ill date you" then we kissed some more and we skiped to go to starbucks and kissed some more.