32

3rd Person POV:

"No more."

Those words kept ringing inside Y/n's head as he stares at Sana's pale corpse lying on the ground between him, Tzuyu, and Jihyo. They all felt so lost. Chaeyoung just stood away from them. She couldn't believe what she just saw. Another one just succumbed to death.

"Your time is up. Stand up and fight me," Dragthel said. He was still inside Dahyun's body. "Come on! Fight!! Or I'll kill all of you without even giving you the chance to fight back!!" he added, then he clenched his fists, but then he started to laugh like a lunatic. "Don't tell me two deaths in your group would be enough for you to surrend--"

A loud explosion suddenly happened when Chaeyoung zapped Dragthel with lightning, not even caring if that was Dahyun's body that she just zapped. Dragthel didn't expect that. He didn't have the time to dodge, so he got flung into the air and onto the crowd of demons.

"ENOUGH!!!" Chaeyoung screamed, then she levitated and raised her arms, then lightning from the clouds all gathered over her hands, forming a huge clump of electricity that would be devastating if it hits anybody. But Chaeyoung doesn't mind anymore. With all the strength she has, she threw the gigantic clump of lightning at Dragthel.

"CHAEYOUNG, NO!!!!" Jihyo screamed, from where she was sat, and when she saw that Chaeyoung was about to throw the lightning blast, she had no choice but to quickly grab Y/n, Sana, Tzuyu, and Momo out of the battlefield and teleport somewhere safe. Chaeyoung has much more power than what she had already shown.

When the lightning struck Dragthel, a powerful blasts threw everything around it away, even Chaeyoung herself. That blast killed more than expected, creating a very large crater that almost covered a fourth of the demonic army. It was such an intense blast, that even heaven and hell heard it.

The dust and smoke that Chaeyoung's attack created finally subsided, revealing approximately 25,000 enemy corpses scattered all around the source of the blast. Chaeyoung stood up and saw what she had done. She had no regrets though. But she was out of energy. She was drained of it. She just felt like a normal human.

Then Chaeyoung heard a clanging sound from a few meters away from her. She opened her hands and called for her mjolnir and stormbreaker, and in only a few seconds, she already had the two weapons within both hands. She, then, readied herself for whatever made that clanging sound.

A hand crept out of a pile of bodies, then it slowly pulled itself out of the pile, revealing the shadowy figure of Dragthel, that still has some of Dahyun's burnt skin hanging on him. "Nice effort, demigod," Dragthel said, then he showed a sly smirk and said, "But I'm afraid that it wasn't enough."

Dragthel quickly charged at Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung tried to lift her weapons and swing at Dragthel who was running towards her, but her energy was all out. She couldn't fight back anymore. Very soon, Dragthel was already in front of her, ready to punch a hole right through her body.

"2 DOWN!! PLUS ANOTHER ONE!!!" Dragthel shouted, then he threw the punch. Chaeyoung closed her eyes, ready for whatever is going to happen to her. But a loud thud was then heard from in front of Chaeyoung, and when she opened her eyes, Mina was in front of her, Dragthel's fist blocked by her palm.

Dragthel was just as surprised as Chaeyoung was. He didn't expect Mina to be that strong. In fact, he didn't expect anyone to be that strong. He knows that no one would be able to stand against his abilities, power, and attributes, but the nephilim right in front of him just proved him absolutely wrong.

Mina wasted no time. She dragged Dragthel's hand with such force, then she slammed him down onto the ground, followed by a huge stomp from Mina to the chest of Dragthel. He got absolutly manhandled by Mina at that point. "I will destroy you," Mina grimly said, then she summoned her spear and immediately stabbed Dragthel.