Karaoke Date

After a hard day of training with Karasuma Sensei, all the students were tired, and about to pass out. But only two friends couldn't let their tiredness get the better of them. Akari and Rio, the short brunette with the tall blonde. Both of them changed into their uniforms before walking side by side towards downtown

"Rio San~! I can believe we waited two weeks for this! I can't wait for our karaoke date~!" Akari had purred, Rio chuckled and nodded. "Of course, you baka. We need this karaoke date!" Akari nodded and smiled, "we are friends after all~!"

There was a slight pause between them, Rio then chuckled and took out a pudding and gave it to Akari, Akari within seconds had eaten the pudding. They went into the karaoke room, setting their bags down as they smiled. "Let's sing now!" Akari let out and smiled softly and hugged Rio as she picked up the mic as Rio did the same.

They sang together for a few hours, before falling back as they were panting and gasping, they were facing each other. Rio looked into the short female's eyes as she smiled softly.

"You have the best golden brown eyes... I just realized" Rio let out, such cheesiness had gotten into Akari's attention and heart, she squealed slightly as she looked away and closed her eyes tightly. "N-n--" she was unable to finish.

A soft, gentle, pair of lips had placed onto Akari's

'Soft... and sweet...' she thought as she opened her eyes, she felt a shift of movement, Akari was onto Rio's lap as Rio's hand softly crawled around Akari's waist. Akari noticed what had happened, startled pulling back, Rio looked at Akari as she looked to the side.

"Let's kiss again... but when I know about it." Akari let out as she had connected their lips again. It was a deep and passionate kiss, the two had their eyes closed as they had melted into the kiss as if there was no tomorrow.

They loved each other even if they say they didn't and Rio wanted to prove it.

Rio's hands slowly slipped around Akari's waist and she tugged into her skirt band. "Can you let me love you.... and let me show it to you physically... just relax for me and smile." Rio let out. Akari's cheeks went from rosy pink to dark red, she couldn't deny it so she just nodded Rio had smiled and nodded as she loved how Akari was just so giving.

Akari just sat on her lap and closed her eyes, Rio continued to tug onto her skirt, her face slowly leaning towards her cheeks as she gave them gentle kisses and soon just went downwards and Rio had kissed and sucked onto Akari's neck, Akari's hands had slowly went onto her shoulder, just gripping onto it slightly as Rio continued her movements, excited by just watching Akari's face and watching Akari while she had tried to hide her moans.

Rio marked her, soon smirked and kissed her new lover's hickeys as she had trailed her fingers down Akari's back, sending a slight shock through her spine as she let out one moan as she closed her eyes tightly and looked away soon Rio just kissed Akari passionately as Rio slipped her hands under her shirt and smiled softly.

"You are so cute~" Rio let out and soon bit onto Akari's neck, Akari gripped onto Rio's shoulder and smiled before moaning even more. Rio smirked as she kissed her before unbuttoned her shirt then slipped it off of Akari's shoulder as she smiled softly and kissed her again.

She let go of her skirt as she tugged onto Akari's bra strap. Was this bad? Too dirty...?

Nah.

She slowly clipped off her bra and smirked, "I love you Akari... you know that... so just let me pleasure your pleasurable body~" Akari's cheeks redden even more as she let a soft barely noticeable nod, exciting the blonde further as she just licked down her neck and down towards Akari's chest, softly and gently her hands unzipped her skirt, Akari wanting to do something herself, she slowly unbuttoned Rio's shirt as she looked away.

"Awww come on, but finish what you started~" Rio purred, Akari just finished unbuttoning her shirt as she let out a soft moan as Rio licked around her breasts slowly and gently. Akari's hand slowly held onto Rio's shoulder as her eyes closed tightly as her body was overflowing with pleasure.

"So cute~" Rio let out as she slowly took off her skirt as she flipped them and soon pinned Akari who was on her back. "Enough of child play Akari San...~" Rio breathed into Akari's ear as she pressed her leg in between Akari's legs and keeping them apart.

"C-child play...?~" Another moan left her lips as Rio pressed her knee against Akari's soaked underwear, "You seem so innocent Akari.. but it isn't here~ I wonder how much I can use this~" Rio purred as she got up slowly not moving her leg to just take of her clothes but her skirt.

"You are too innocent for me Akari san~ this will be my time to corrupt you~" Rio leant down and slowly and trailed kisses down Akari's breasts down to her stomach and down to her bellybutton as she smirked and tugged into the strap off Akari's underwear. "I know it's inappropriate where we are and what we are going to do... but I can't wait... so I brought things I was going to tease myself with when you look away~ can I use it on you?~"

Akari went quiet before blushing and nodded weakly, her eyes were sparkling as she was quiet and blushing so much. Rio just chuckled and shifted their bodies again to allow her to grab her bag as she grabbed a vibrator and smiled

"Just saying Akari Chan, since you are such a pure virgin and innocent minded person, this will hurt because you are a virgin and this will corrupt your mind because you are so clean minded to begin with heh~" Rio just purred as she slowly slipped the vibrator into Akari's enterance, causing Akari to move her head slightly as her mouth had opened to the pleasure and slight pain. 

From all the dirty talk and teasing, Akari wasn't able to hold back anymore. "R-Rio Senpai!" She moaned out as she gasped at the same time as she came to her climax and had came all over Rio's thighs, Rio's smile just made Akari even more scared and embarrassed. 

"Good job, sweetie~ stage one is complete~ and onto stage two~"