Prologue

Unknown POV

Lady Artemis was on Olympus for an emergency meeting we all watched as the sky boomed and the earth rumbled beneath our feet, one shockwave sent me off my feet and has I hit the ground it collapsed beneath me sending me sliding down a path in the dirt eventually coming to a drop of 15 feet breaking my leg. A young man's voice rang out in the cavern.

Y/N: Thou have disturbed my tomb, thou are either very brave or very foolish so which are thy.

Zoe: Thou male are the fool to insult me!

Y/N: Ah so thou are brave but also sane are nice change from my usual encounters.

Zoe: Show thou self now!

Y/N: Thou act as if I had scorned thy even though we have never met, but I will do as thou wish and talk to you face to face.

A sound echoes through the cavern as rusted armor groaned as if it is moving for the first time in thousands of years. Clanking of boots approached me coming into view I see a knight of some kind. He removed the glove tossing them to the side as they landed in the ash before they were buried, he then took off his helmet revealing his (E/C) eyes, and then his (H/L), (H/C) the armor's chest piece as if unused to the movement after so long broke, straps split allowing the broken armor to hit the ground, revealing his upper body, it was nothing like that monster Heracles, this man's body was chiseled as if the gods chose him for a divine task but what really caught my eyes where his own eyes the were full of suffering and pain and he looked like he just wanted to die.

Zoe: Thou are half naked!

Y/N: Thou think I have spare clothes or armor after who knows how long?

Zoe: Ugh thou are just like I t her males trying to impress us women with thou muscles.

Y/N: Thou are very judgmental for something I can't control, However that is something for another time. Thou are injured and need aid so allow me to help you get back to where you belong.

Zoe: Thou shall not even touch me male

Y/N: Thou cannot even stand, and with what is out their on your path to get back to your friends is a dangerous one because if I am awake and still alive so are some other more violent beings known as Hallows as they have lost their humanity and will to live so I beseech thy to let me help.

Zoe: Thou swear on the River Styx by name to only help me.

Y/N: How do I do that?

Zoe: just say thine name and that you swear on the river Styx what I told you!

Y/N: I, Y/N L/N swear on the River Styx to only help this young woman back to her friends or allies and nothing more.

The trip back for the most part was quiet until we reached a tower he slowly carried me up the stairs placing me down at the top he walked to a turn wheel pushing it when he finished the tower moved spinning as it went up to a destroyed castle of some kind a knight on the stairs, Y/N turned to Me smiling as if to say we are almost there but that is when the pain hit me, I screamed before my vision faded.

Timeskip

I woke up to the sound of birds and the sound of an armored foot stepping on a branch. I open my eyes to see Y/N holding me closely to his chest. I could hear his heartbeat as he walked it was completely calm as he stopped and I heard arrows being notched as Lady Artemis called out

Artemis: Put her down now male and we will end you quickly.

Y/N: Thou must be this young lady's friends well I am a man of my word this is where we will part ways, however next time thou should be more careful where thou stand or Thu May not be as lucky next time.

As he put me down and turned to leave five arrows went in his back, but he didn't even react to them just kept walking away as more arrows hit him he finally stopped.

Y/N: It will take more then that to kill me as the fates don't seem to want me dead quite yet so thou might as well stop and we go are separate ways.

He didn't even wait for Lady Artemis' response as he continued walking away as if to look for something that sword that was once on his back was gone all that was there was an empty sheath.

A/N: Who to pair you with if anyone at all.