KADOTA

(v.) To disappear; to vanish; to get/to be lost, be missing; to fade

Kacey's

6 AM

I took a loooong sleep before I get up from the bed and took a shower for about 20 minutes. And then while mom's in the neighborhood talking to her bestfriend I took the chance to grab some snacks and stuffs in the fridge including beverages that I'll be needing later.

After that I grab my bag under the bed. I also grab the pictures and Lee's USB inside my drawer so that I can bring them to my destination.

As of now I'm not hesitating for this. I'm gonna make this plan work. I know mom will be crazy af once she knew where did I go.

I slip the note into fridge before I leave the house. It's just a week so I think mother will understand...

..I hope so.

I literally ran inside the house when I saw mom coming right up on me. She looks confused when she saw me going back inside the house.

"Honey, where are you going?" She asked. "It's holiday right? are you going to school?" She said.

"Uhhh--no. Uhm..I--I.." I don't know what to say!

Mom is waiting for me to answer her questions and she starts to doubt me.

"Hmmmm, are you going somewhere? I think you're just preparing.." She said before she closed the door.

"Preparing for what?"

"Oh well, this afternoon we're going to see your doctor. She wants to see you and like to check up on you. I already talk to our neighbor to borrow their car and they agreed!" She looks so happy before she went in the kitchen.

I sighed. I almost lied to her.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to see that doctor. She's crazy" I said before I return to my room.

"Oh come on sweetie, it's for your own good! Lee will be glad too." I slam the door before I jump into the bed.

I heard mom keeps talking about how good the doctor is but I tried my best to ignore her. Ugh.

Then suddenly I saw my room's window.

I smirked as a new idea got into my head.

As I grab the bag inside the window I heard mom calling me for breakfast.

I immediately run as fast as I can. I put on my hood so that nobody can recognize me because what I am doing right now is obviously not good.

I heard my mom scream because I know she's angry right now. I tried my best to run until there was a car behind me and I almost tripped.

"WHAT THE FVCK?" I shouted before I slam the bag. The car stopped.

A guy remove his sunglasses before he turn his gaze on me.

Confused, he get out of the car and look at me from head to toe.

"WHAT THE FVCK TOO, LADY?" He get the bag and bring it to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do you think I am fine?!" I shouted.

He shrugged. "I don't know that's why I'm asking you. Sorry for the rush I didn't notice you, alright?" He said.

"Then what are you gonna do if you got me killed, huh?! You're responsible for this!!"

He shook his head. "Look miss, I really don't want to get in trouble. I think you're also in a rush. Where are you heading to? I can give you a ride" he winks.