Chapter 28

Cassandra- Secret Words

    The crowd was massive as always and her performance was great, she rocked her fans giving them something amazing every concert.

    She was exhausted and tired of signing autographs, taking pics with fans,you know they can get crazy and wild something. Don't get her wrong she loves what she's doing  and music has always been  the core from the very start. Which she has learn to make her passion her career.

   Excusing herself from the crowd, she took her packbag and heard straight for the restroom.

   Once inside she sighed in relief for making it in,  quickly she opened the bag and starting undressing to change into her usual disguise outfit, which no soul would recognise her. The famous 'Cassie Morgan'.

   Soon she looked so different in the baggy long skirt, brown boots, black wig to cover her brown hair , a  pink heart glass, big sweater  and her black handbag . Satisfied with her look on the mirror, she grabbed her truck keys and head straight outside.

   She needed some fresh air, some space from the paparazzi and their flashy cameras. And she know just the place to go, to make her relax,make her happy, make her free ,make her come alive.

   She drove happily , enjoying some cool music. She wouldn't wait to see the kids it has been two weeks since she last visited them.

   Not more than thirty minutes drive the sky blue truck was parked in from of Sunflower-Orphanage , it was eight on the dot,she hoped the kids haven't gone to bed cause she has brought them a surprise.

    Loading tons of books on her hands it was covering her view , she manage to close the door of the truck.

   Walking as carefully as she could not to bumb into anyone or something. She wouldn't wait to the happiness display on kids faces when she show them all interesting story books she had got for them especially the Disney collections.

   So far in her thought, without  realizing she hit on something like a rock. Making her land on her butt and all the books went flying up raining down.

   "Awee! ". Cassie grunted in Pain , as her butt kissed the ground so well.

   " Oh my God! My so sorry Miss". A deep manly voice apologized, coming to help her up. She couldn't see his face as it was kind of dim.

   "It okay , it was my fault". Cassie assured, as she took the hand he offered. It felt strong , big, powerful, rough from hard work and she felt something in the connact she couldn't predict.

   " No it was absolutely my fault for not watching where I going. And biggest offence is that I knotted a lady off her feet. Am sincerely sorry". He apologized again till holding her hands as he helped her to her feet.

   "No it not your fault" Cassie assured him again.

  "Let me help you with this". Mr stranger said bending down to pack the shattered books.

  " you don't have to, I see you are in a  hurry ". Cassie said bending down to grab some books too.

  " This is the least I can do for making you fall ". He said arranging the books in his hands , he took the ones Cassie picked in his hands too.

   " Please let me take  this for you". He quickly cut in as she was about to protest.

   Defeated she just nodded , following him behind, as she noticed his figure from the back view. He was tall kind of big, broad shoulders, strong powerful arms,  good limbs, strong legs, he moves with confident and power in him, He looked like a sexy alpha demi god  in those greek novels and one fine sexy ass.

   The thought of her checking him out especially that sinful ass make her blush hard, if it wasn't  for night everyone could have seen her tomato face.

    "Thanks for helping me with  the books". She thanked him  once he had dropped the books inside, and looks like the kids where fond of him too.

   " Its no big deal mi lady, is the least I can do for what I did". He said bowing a little, when his eyes met hers she notices how handsome he was, even words couldn't discribe him, he was a masterpiece , a million dollars artwork .  

  "Hmm". She mange to hum scared she would be caught staring .

   " Do have a good night rest Miss". He said taking his leave .

*-*-*+*-

   As  Colin walked back to his car , there was something wild about the lady he just met. Her way of dressing was Wilder , the wildest feeling was when he touched her, her hand was soft yet powerful, he felt something beyond the touch but he couldn't predict. And that was strange.

    As he drives he still wonders which woman dresses so wild , boots , baggy skirt, sweater,funny glasses just so usual .