a picture shows a thousand words

It's only been a week and they're acting like a married couple! I hate that bitch

It's only been a week and they're acting like a married couple! I hate that bitch. Her name is Jennie. She's so full of herself and I hate it. Namjoon deserves someone so much better then her.

I've barely spoke to Namjoon since they started dating and usually were always talking and seeing each other. I haven't seen him once because he's always busy with her and when he's asked me to meet her, I've always made up excuses. I can't do it. It makes me sick thinking about them too.

I'm dreading going back work tomorrow. I've had the week off because of this. Me and Namjoon work together and I don't think I can do it. I'm going to quit, I'll find a better job. But then I won't see him. I'm not quitting, I need to grow up. So what he's in a relationship, they won't last much longer anyways.

*THE NEXT DAY*
My alarm wakes me up at 6am. I instantly shoot up and remember that I have work today and that only means one thing. I'm going to see Namjoon. Usually I would be happy but today all I feel is pain, sadness and butterflies. Not the kind you get on a rollercoaster when your having fun, the kind that you don't want. The kind that makes you feel alone, no one in your corner, no one to talk to, no one that has you. That kind.

I get ready, trying to keep myself from throwing my guts up. It's time to leave. I get in my car and drive to work, a lot slower then usual because I'm shaking that hard I can barely control the stirring wheel.

I get to work and sit in my car for 10 minutes thinking what to say to him. Hey Namjoon. Hi nice to see you. Bro, congrats on the girl. I hate it all. I look around the car park and I can't see his car, I thought it was strange because he's usually here early. Whatever, it's time to go inside.

I finally made it into work, btw I work in a pub. It's 9am and a few of the bar staff are here but Namjoon is no where to be found. I work behind the bar and he works in the kitchen. The staff welcome me back and tell me a new member will be joining us behind the bar. I'm so happy because now I can avoid Namjoon by helping the new worker feel welcome to the pub.

The pub has been open for 30 minutes now and Namjoon and the new worker are nowhere to be found. I'm really concerned but also relieved because I'm so nervous to see him.

A customer approaches me and asked for a drink, a lemonade to be exact. Her name is Tiffany, she always comes in when I'm working and we like to talk, mostly spill tea with each other. I begin making her drink and the front door opens. It's him.

We immediately lock eye contact. SMASH!!!! I drop the glass but I don't care because my new co worker is standing right next to him. It's Jennie.