Frenemy

If I knew tonight was going to be a wild goose chase, I would've changed my clothes. Scott, Stiles, and I were currently in a gay club and if I didn't know any better, I'd think the guys were trying to hit on me instead of Stiles.

"I found Danny" Stiles spoke, sipping on a glass of coke.

"I found Jackson" Scott said, looking up at the wooded beams. "I have him, you to go for Danny."

"What're you going to do?" Stiles asked. Scott let his claws come out, answering the question without words. "That works." We split ways, Stiles and I heading toward Danny. The loud music and flashing lights didn't help at all, and it easily disoriented me. Every time the lights would flash, I'd get temporarily blinded. Glowing red eyes caught my attention, and they were staring right at me. With everything that's happened, he still made my stomach flutter with butterflies. Bodies began falling, paralyzed from the neck down. Derek took it upon himself to stop the kanima, slicing his claws into its chest. I turned to where Stiles should've been, trying to ignore the fact Derek was trying to come toward me. My heartbeat immediately rose once I realized I lost Stiles. Everyone began screaming and running as they realized all the bodies on the ground.

"Stiles!" I yelled over the screaming. "Stiles, where are you?" I began running through the crowd of people, hoping I could find him easily. "Stiles!" Someone placed their hand on my shoulder, and spun me around. Derek was looking down at me, and analyzed me for a couple seconds. "What? If you dont want to say anything, I need to look for Stiles."

"He's over there" Derek pointed toward the door, and I looked over. Sure enough he was there, searching everyone, most likely looking for me. Derek released my shoulder, and nodded his head. I took a deep breath, and pushed pass Derek.

"Stiles" I grabbed his hand.

"There you are" He sighed. "We need to get out of here. The police will show up soon."
****

I was stuck in the back of the Jeep with a naked Jackson, the only thing covering him was a blanket. Stiles ended up having to talk to his dad as he pulled in right when we were trying to leave unnoticed.

"Jackson, please be quiet" I begged for the third time as he groaned. Jackson went to get up, but I pushed him back down into my lap. Jackson grunted again before he opened his eyes.

"What's happening?" Jackson asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "And why am I laying on you?" He went to get up, but Scott wasn't having it anymore.

"I'm sorry Jackson" Scott spoke before punching him in the face, and knocking him out. Scott turned right in his seat, just in time for the Sheriff to turn and look at him. I sunk down in the seat, not wanting to explain why I, a girl, was at a gay club.

"I think I have an idea" Stiles spoke as he jumped in the Jeep and starting the engine.

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asked.

"Isn't that a given?" Stiles scoffed, driving out of the parking lot.

"I was just trying to be optimistic" Scott defended himself.

"Don't bother."
*****

"You got a jail bus?" I asked in surprise as I handed Stiles the two sandwiches I had got, saving one for me.

"Yeah" Stiles smiled, grabbing the food. "Cool, right?"

"Yeah, it is actually" I laughed, opening the back doors. I climbed in, followed by Stiles. "Jackson" I greeted, sitting next to him. He glared up at Stiles and I, and Stiles scoffed in response. 

"Look, you see those pants?" He gestured to the pants Jackson had on. "I put them in you. Being all up and personal with your junk isn't exactly a highlight of my day. Now, a turkey club, or ham and swiss?"

"Someone will find me" Jackson spoke cockily.

"Not if they dont think anything is wrong" Stiles replied, throwing him a sandwich and pulled out Jackson's phone. Jackson's smirk fell, and Stiles placed Jackson's phone down next to him.
****

Stiles, Allison, and I were relocating Jackson, because the police somehow found out. I was stuck in the back with Jackson, but then again, I offered so Allison could get a comfy seat. For the third time, I almost hit my head in the top of the vehicle. Let's just say it was a bumpy ride, and Stiles was driving like a mad man.

"Are you Okay?" Jackson asked over the roar of the engine.

"Im fine" I replied. "Great, actually."

It quickly grew dark, and when we stopped, Scott had met us. We were standing around, close to the cliff where you could see the whole town.

"What are we suppose to do? The police are going to find him" Allison spoke.

"Kill him" Stiles suggested.

"No" I spoke instantly, glaring over at Stiles.

"He doesn't know what he's doing" Scott defended him. "He has no one. Sarah and I had each other, and you."

"Well that is his fault" Stiles replied.

"We aren't killing him" I spoke. "And I'll help him. I'll teach him how to control himself."
****

I was standing outside of the bus, keeping an eye on everything. Scott and Allison had ran off a while ago, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what they were doing. Just as I was about to check on Jackson, i heard kissing noises coming from Allison's car. I groaned in disgust. Couldnt they have gone farther? The back door to the prison bus opened, and the kanima's head popped out, his tail waving behind him.

"Jackson?" I spoke quietly, stepping closer to him. "Please don't make me run after you." Its head cocked to the side, before he took of running. I chased after him, praying i got to him before he got into town. But things don't always happen as you'd like.
***

"Scott, Stiles" Sheriff Stilinski greeted them as they came in, and i kept my head down. "Have you met Mr. Whittemore? A lawyer?" I let out a sigh, trying to keep my tears at bay. I gave the two a weak smile, blinking back the tears. I was afraid. The sheriff had already called my dad, the only person who was ever home. Many scenarios ran through my head, and I was afraid of every single one of them. I was afraid of what would happen when I went home with him.
****

Whoops?