Chapter 4

Bryan's Pov

Mom had told me that my brother David would be coming to visit us for the weekend, we were never close since he lived with his father in New York. I texted samara a few times but I never got her so Friday evening I was come home from football practice I saw her outside with her cousin and called out to her and she came over. I asked her why she hadn't been replying to my text and she replied " just been busy with work nothing serious" although I could see that she was hiding something but I didn't want to bug her so I pretended not to notice. we continued to talk for a while, then my brother showed up and he said hello and went inside. As my brother got into the house, I saw samara's cousin came over and asked who he was and told her then introduced them. They both hit off, a week later David told me they were official, so he started to visit often so we started to get close.

The last time he came I told him about  liking samara but so shy on telling  her my feelings. So he helped  me out by letting  Brianna  know and she help fix us up. Before  I knew  it, samara and I were officially together. We couldn't  go on dates cause  her mom  was so strict  we tried  to meet up after school and spend time  together. And sometimes  she would  sneak  out  the house when  her mom  wasn't  around  or sleeping.

One year later

A year had past in our  relationship , and her uncle died. She was so sad at his passing  that she came to my house crying so I had to cheer her up.  While  we were  there playing  as we  roll on my bed, then suddenly  I felt  the urge to kiss her. She pushed me off and got up to leave, then she turned  around  and started  to  kiss me and pushed  me  on the bed. She started  to  kissing  on my neck then I felt  my manhood  stool up between  her thighs  as she groans. I rolled  her over went on top giving  her kisses  from her neck to breast as she starts to shiver. When I  touch her on private her panty was so wet so caressed her as pull  off my underpants. As I enter into her opening she gasped, because this was her first time so went gently and started to throb between her thighs she started to moan.

When I was finished she left without saying a word, while I had to clean up the blood stain on my bed. I tried to call out to her that I didn't use a condom but she was too busy trying up through my bedroom window to get home before anyone notice that she was gone out her room. I watched as she climbed up into her bedroom window, then suddenly her mom came in and they went out the room.

Hey guys!!!! sorry about the late update but here we go chapter 4 with a little drama.

Will Samara's mom find out what she did ?

will she get pregnant?

please remember to vote and comment what your thoughts and what you expect in the next chapter!!!!!!!!

P.S. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @MaddieBrinn

hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!