She mad

Izuku POV

I ran to a cafe in town and got a drink to calm down. I then went to a store to get bandages for just my arms and a pair of pants to cover the bruises and red marks.then I went back to the school and went to my classroom.No one was in there cause it was lunch but I wasn't hungry. I put headphones on and played music.Then everybody came back to class. Our teacher said,Class we will be choosing our high schools today but I am guessing most of you want hero school so here are the papers to fill out.i grabbed a paper and filled it out for UA High School I really wanted to go but also my quirks are very powerful.I put curse on cause I was bored so I had red eyes.Izuku put curse away I don't want you hurting anyone okay my teacher said then everyone looked at me.What do you want I yelled.Then I put curse away and got mad so when everyone cept doing there thing I put curse back on.I made the girl from earlier who was bugging me fall out of her chair.Ahh who did that...IZUKU.i lied and said it wasn't me 😇.Yes it was you,your the only one who has quirk who can do that.Fine I did it but your the one who pissed me off.

Bakugo POV

Izuku is different she is acting weird.Ahh who did that....IZUKU.Then izuku said it wasn't her.Yes it was you ,your the only one who has a quirk who can do that.Then izuku said fine I did it but your the one who pissed me off.Deku has a quirk.DEKU HAVE A QUIRK. Then she looked at me and said yes but I have two.TWO HOW DO YOU HAVE TWO. I think I made her made her made cause her eyes turned red and looked like a little devil.FUCK OFF BAKUGO.Then I flew to the wall.Ouch what was that for.then the teacher said tomorrow is the last day of school and class was over so we could go home.

Izuku POV

I then walked out of the classroom and out of the school to be stopped by bakugo and his friends.Hey are you made little girl said one of his friends. I put on curse and said I WILL PUT YOU IN HELL BITCH.they looked at me confused I then took the boy who was talking at first and threw him to a wall.Then bakugo slapped me.Then I threw bakugo to another wall and walked away. Bakugo looks cute when he is made wait izuku no don't think like that.Then I walked to the park and sat on the swing and played on my phone.

Bakugo POV

She threw me into a wall and walked away she looks cute bakugo no thoughts like that she probably doesn't even like you she was gonna kill you.