They Find You (Pt. Two)

Mirio Togata
~ Despite his villain lifestyle, Togata loved the domestic life. He was the strongest villain, second in place was Midoriya, and he had a lot of bad people coming after him. Did that stop him from having a baby with his wife? Hell no. Did it make his wife leave him immediately after their daughter was born? Yup.

It didn't really surprise him, but it made him kind of mad. How could that woman leave her own daughter behind? It made absolutely no sense to Togata.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you!"

Tokoyami Fumikage
~ Fumikage wasn't... the warmest person. His quirk was mostly out of control and the woman who dropped this kid on him he didn't even recognize. In short, the bird villain was confused as fuck. Still, that didn't change the fact that he now had a child. A small girl that he decided to name (Y/n). She didn't inherit his bird features... he was glad.

TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu
~ He was a man, he didn't get scared. He was surprised when he found out he had a baby, but he wasn't upset. However, he wasn't planning on raising his daughter with someone. He planned on raising his little girl by himself, he saw it easier that way.

"She's mine!"
Kirishima Eijiro
~ He was excited when the love of his life appeared.

His daughter, not his wife.

In fact, right after his little girl was born his so called wife disappeared. This didn't really affect him in the way it should have. He should have been mad, but he wasn't. In reality, he was a little relieved. His girl was safe in his arms and that was what mattered.

~~~
If you like the book, please vote and leave a comment! Also, I won't be doing the grandparent scenario with these characters since we don't know much about their parents, I hope you guys don't mind!