Chapter 2

As I stood away from the massive crowds, I looked up into the night sky, at the constellations, trying to find my own, and took a deep breath. I instantly felt at ease. 

I felt a hand be gently placed on my shoulder I was surprised when I turned around, "Are you ok?" the brunette I saw earlier ask.

"Um, what has it got to do with you?" I asked harshly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have bothered you, I'll go now." she said sorrowfully, and turned to leave but something stopped her, "I'm Hermione, I take it you are Ella. I'm in Draco's year."

"I'm actually Estella, only my brother calls me Ella. You must be the muggle-born, he talks so fondly about. I think Dray has a crush on you."

"Yeah right, he hates me," she replied, rubbing her hands on opposite arms, trying to stay warm. She seemed quite sad that he hated her.

"Don't contradict me, I know what I'm talking about," I responded knowingly, giving her an infamous Malfoy smirk. "You don't like him, do you?"

But before she could answer there were three separate voices.

"'Mione, come on!" two shouted.

"Star, Father wants us right now." I heard Draco yell.

Me and Hermione whispered goodbye before we ran in separate directions.