Part 3/ It Wasn't His First Time.

(First of all thank you for reading and keeping up with my story. Don't forget to vote for each part and add it to your Reading list! You give me positive energy by just seeing your names in the notification❤️ and comment about your reactions, expectations, opinions, and anything you would like to say❤️ lots of love💘)

••

        How can you describe your feelings, standing next to a killer, and especially when he's someone you almost spent your life with. Such an ironic situation, how can u expect something like that. Yeah, he was an asshole to her, but she never thought he would kill.

       Emma's heartbeats hurts her chest from how fast it continuously is. She was so too afraid to scream or run. She tried to imagine how Randa's dead body looked like, how did he kill her? Did he slaughter her? Did he drown her? Did he shoot her? Micheal looked more trivial than to kill a person! All his sayings were about how he hate responsibilities. Maybe he is playing a game and on her as she guessed. But, also he won't cast into destruction with his own hands.

" Emma, where did you go?! I need you to help me you are the only one who would believe me." he said as he grabbed my hands to settle in his his car and he locked it.

"Help whom? You're totally retarded. You're not taking me anywhere, leave me."  Emma said crying and pushed his hands again.

"You are going to do what am I going to inform you."  he pulled her from her shirt threatening.

      She felt so weak, the nostalgic feelings she had as he tried abusing her before. The rage filled her. She raised her hand to slap him. He grabbed the shirt's neck, choking her.

"I don't know what I am doing please forgive me..please, I am holding you like that till you calm down. I am not killing anyone again trust me." he cried and pulled it even more making it more sharp on her neck, what a psychopath.

       Luckily her phone rang, she tried to pickup the phone call to call for help. It was Carla calling her. Finally after moving her arms randomly searching for her phone, she picked up.

"Don't push me to make it your last moment with us Emma."  he cried. " Oh you son of a–" he snatched her phone and declined the call.

        He used his arms to stifle and choke even more. Her eyes were watery, her sight slowly started to fade till darkness overcame it.

'Emma's POV'

      I woke up feeling so dizzy and as if something is wrapped around my neck. I gently touched my neck it felt like a rough line surrounding it. Everything around me is faded. My legs aches me and were in extreme pain. My entire body felt like it is numbing and pain. I tried to touch anything around me to balance myself although my sight is blurred.  I felt something so weird which was soft and moveable. I literally cringed but I had no idea that I was touching my ex bestfriend's breasts. I touched a dead body, and it's someone I knew, and she's killed.

      I think I can see better than minutes ago right now. But honestly, I don't want to give look at her at all. Can I be panicked more than this?

     I feel so cold, I can feel flowing air between my thighs. Giving down a look to see my jeans  ripped  haphazardly, and obviously from my zippers till my knees ,revealing me.  My entire lower part was in severe pain as, it was filled with bruises and bites. No words can describe the amount of repentance I had for myself. I couldn't stop screaming, shedding tears, and sobbing. My heart aches me so hard. I wished he killed me instead of.. waking up and.. I was raped.. I was raped in a brutal way. I never imagined I would be raped and what raping feel like. I felt I was humiliated, abused, and my body was the cheapest.  I felt so dirty, like there is something wrong with me now. Can I tell people that I've been raped? What will people think? Did I deserve that? What dignity ? I gave the hardest scream my vocals could reach. Hugging my body and trying not to look behind. Being raped next to a dead body, what's is darker than that? Through the hardest feeling for myself I felt sorry for Randa, but still hated her. Without her existence, I wouldn't be in this fucking situation.

I didn't know, should I try to escape? Even if I did, am I strong enough to face life with this horrible memory? Will I be able to sleep? I felt like my body is worthless now, I was so easy. No one would ever feel me. Even if I explained for several years of how much pain my heart holds and will hold.

I gave a look to Rana's dead body. To me it the feelings for her wasn't worse than for my body and my feeling. Obviously, I can see the impact of abuse, the bruises filled her face and neck, scratches all over her body, and  dark blood encircles her from her head to her shoulder , making her blonde hair looking red. He clearly, killed her, then raped her or vice versa.

Poor Randa and poor me. Ofcourse her soul is being tortured right now and she is crying. I imagined myself being in her place , dead, if I didn't leave this damn place. I can recognize the place very well, it's Micheal's house basement. I heard the door's basement cracks. Moving wasn't easy at all, I tried standing up but my legs were so weak, they couldn't help. As my back hurts too, I can feel the deep bites scattered back there. I strived to stand up so, I leaned on the desk beside me. My legs kept shivering, till I couldn't make it anymore. I was thrown on the floor by my weakness.

Why did he left me feeling weak internally, and physically to gain his kind of sick power feeling? Cold rage in feeling me, crying in total silence. I felt totally paralyzed, I knew I couldn't make anything now, waiting for my turn and looking at her. His footsteps on the basement stairs ringed in my ears. And he was visible to my sight.

"Do you think God would mind me killing cheap bitches?" he said as he grabbed a chair smiled and consumed the apple in his hand then giggles.

Don't judge me and tell me how you didn't respond. I was humiliated by him and my weakness. I was threatened. Words were impossible to be spoken by me anymore. I wished I never spoke again. Imagine being raped , then even called a cheap bitch? How can a human being hold this much of despotism. I just gave an angry reaction to him and cried.

"You thought, that you both are the first two bodies here? Nah, several! Why did u disobey me Emma? You knew I loved you." he said as he came closer to me . " And I still love you." he leaned down touching my hair then I screamed closing my eyes.

He kicked me in my waist, it hurted me internally more than physically. My nose bleeding flowed more than it did before.

" Why are u sayin no to me Emma? Did you all the women I killed here were because they kept denying me? You, she and them deserved what I did and what will do." he said trembling and grabbed Randa's feet next to him, took a bite of the apple, and spitted it into her mouth.

"Haha, you know what happened?" He said. I kept looking at him emotionlessly. "I told her that I love her and I was honest I swear to God and I just grabbed her to my bed, she told me that I was worthless and more pathetic than she can even kiss me. I showed her how feeling pathetic and worthless is. If she said okay to all my needs, I wouldn't kill her. It was that easy." he continued. He held her hands and said " I miss her but I fucking hate her and I would choose to kill her in way more merciless way, she's way better on bed when she's dead." he smiled then threw her hands and stood up.

He wiped the blood on my lips and wrapped the scotch tape on it , then brought a big stick from the closet and stood behind it. I heard several footsteps going down to the basement.

It was the Carla with the cops, they threatened him to put down the stick or they will shoot him. He threw the stick and rose his hand up. Carla ran to me while she was shocked and couldn't the view in front of her eyes. Then she took the scotch tape off my face.

"Oh my God Emma I am very sorry. I really apologize ! I got your location by a miracle, remember when you sent me your location before? It showed me your location where you are. I waited till you phone had service. I'm very sorry I left you all this time, I knew you had the most horrible experience." She sobbed.

••

Don't forget to vote and add the story to library so you get notifications every time I write a new part.
Thanks for reading💘💘💘

________________________
S O C I A L M E D I A
Instagram: SouvanaSamyy
Twitter: SouvanaSamyy
Facebook: Souvana Samy
_________________________