The Death of the King

- Your pov-

I've been here a week, and trouble is starting. And I don't know what's worse.

The fact that I'm stuck with the number 1 enemy in the whole 7 realms.

Or.

The fact that I have already forgotten what happens in the rest of Game Of Thrones.

I don't know what's going to happen to anyone anywhere. I can barely remember that Catelyn is coming. But everything else, gone.

It's like I'm a normal person. Like a normal person who's not from another world.

And right now, I have a really bad feeling.

- No one's pov-

YN walked into the room where Arya and Sansa were waiting.

"When Joffery and I are married, I will be Queen of the 7 realms." Sansa said.

YN makes eye contact with Arya and they roll out eyes.

"Sansa, meaning no offence. But we don't really care at this moment." YN says walking over to them.

Arya smirks. "You mean, that we have never really care, nor will we ever care."

YN smirks and high fives Arya. Sansa huffs and crosses her arms. "Your just jealous that I'm marrying Joffery."

YN and Arya stop and look at eachother before bursting out laughing.

"Did she say je-jealous?! Hahaha oh God's I think I'm dying!" YN says while laughing.

Arya was leaning against the table laughing so hard she was crying.

"What's all this about?" Ned says as he walked in.

- Your pov-

Me and Arya straighten up, and she wipes her eyes.

"N-nothing." Arya says, trying to not to break out laughing again.

"How can we help you Lord Stark?" O ask.

He looks at me and sighs. "King Robert has passed. And I'm afraid-"

Suddenly guards burst in along with Joffery.

"I have come to collect my future queen." Joffery says.

Sansa blushes slightly and steps forward, only for him to walk right past her. To me.

He sticks his arm out for me to take, and he smugly smiles down at me.

"Time to go, my soon to be queen." He says.

I slowly take his arm, and look at Ned. He looks down and I look at Arya and Sansa. Sansa is heartbroken, and looks at me with a betrayed look on her face. Arya looks worried for me.

I look away from them as we walk out, my head down.

"I-I thought Sansa was your future wife, Your Grace." I say softly.

From the corner of my eye, he looks at me and scoffs.

"She was, but once I saw you I told mother you were the better choice. Mother agreed and told Father. And our marriage arrangement was broken, and ours set in its place." He says.

I nod numbly, and I feel the fear creep into my heart.

-Arya pov-

After we watched YN and Joffery leave with the guards. Sansa yelled at father.

"I thought you told me that I was to marry Joffery!"

Father nod. "And that was the plan,  but then Robert changed it."

"Is she going to really marry Joffery? YN can't marry him, she's not from this world!" I say.

"I know that, but they don't. Sansa please know this wasn't her choice, do not blame her." Father pleaded Sansa.

Sansa huffed and stormed off to her room.

~Time Skip ~

It's been a semi boring week, I haven't seen YN at all! I'm worried for her, she looked scared to death when Joffery came for her.

But, I've been getting lessons in Water Dancing. And it's been awesome.

"ARYA!"

I stop training and turn around to see YN running to me. I smile and drop my wooden sword, and run and hug her.

"I've missed you Arya."

"I missed you too YN." I whisper.

We pull apart and I see Jamie Lannister behind her, leaning against the wall.

"How are you? How is Sansa?" She asks.

I smile. "I'm doing alright, I've been getting lessons in Water Dancing! It's lots of fun. And Sansa . . . she's not doing as well."

She sighs and sits on the steps next to me.  "I figured as much." She whispers.

"How about you?" I ask.

She shrugs, and turns her head to look at Jamie. She turns back and sighs.

"I'm home sick, I miss Winterfell and the cold. I miss Rickon and Bran, and our Dierwolves. Leaving Snow at Winterfell was smart, even if leaving her behind was hard." She says.

I smile and I look at Jamie again, noticing he wasn't paying attention.

"YN, do you or did you love Bran?" I ask.

She sighs and glances at me. "I did, before we left. But the feelings have faded into a sisterly love. I love your brother, just not in the same way that I use too."

I nod. "Is it because he fell? And became paralysed?"

She shakes her head. "No, never. I will always care for Bran. It's just.....leaving Bran. It made me realise, this isn't my home.'  She looks at me.  'My real home. And one day I'm going to leave, and I may have no choice in it. And if I feel in love, I would be leaving them. And I wouldn't return."

I stare at her and she stares back. "So no. I don't love your brother, and it's not because he fell and became paralysed. It's because I'm not going to be here forever. And I wouldn't be able to bring them with me. And I hope I never fall in love."

She turns away and stands up. I stand up as she walks away, and she looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and she walks away.

- Your pov-

I need to escape, and soon. Or else I may never be able to leave Kingslanding. If I left and went home right now, I wouldn't mind.

Yes I would miss Winterfell, and everyone in it. But I wouldn't have to worry about Joffery, or Cercei. I would be safe.

But, I have a feeling, that my role has yet to be fulfilled.

《Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pov!

Later ya players

Later ya players.
-Astrid》