Pink

@An

@An.toni.ette  #pinkhairforequality  I encourage everyone to dye your hair in solidarity with the women of Riverdale as a stand against sexual harassment, sexual assault, date rape, rape, and molestation of women. This starts with changing the rules at Riverdale High to make sure people are held responsible for their actions next will be the laws. 

                    @Cherry.Bombshell FUCK YES. We're sick of people not being held accountable for their actions. They will pay in money or if it comes to its blood.

                                   @Betts.Cooper Wasn't your brother one of the guys who slept with girls and then rated them? Shouldn't he be held accountable?

                                               @Cherry.Bombshell HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I'm not making excuses for his actions but he has paid the price with his life. Maybe instead of slut-shaming people, you could support other women.

@ronnie.lodge  We need this. Putting everything aside, we have to unite no matter our differences to change the world.

                           @Fjjones3 When are we getting our hair done? #pinkhairforequality

@nick.thesaint.claire You are making a big deal over nothing, just chill.

                  @Josie.Mccoy  CHILL?!  I witnessed you drugging and attempting to rape a girl and you got off scot-free. You're the reason we need to take a stand. Some saint you are.

                           @nick.thesaint.claire  I didn't even do anything, especially to Veronica. I thought she was more of a slut.

@ronnie.lodge started a private chat with @Fjjones3

Veronica- Jug, where are you?! Just forget what he said. 

Veronica- It's in the past.

Jughead- What he did is so wrong. He needs to pay.

Veronica- I don't need you to hurt him, I just need you to listen. 

Jughead- Okay, I will. I just care about you a lot and hurts to hear him disrespect you.

Veronica- I care about you too. Its just people like Nick don't change. Beating him up won't do anything, making a stand against him will. 

Jughead- Let's go get our hair dyed 💇‍♀️

Veronica- 💖

@Ronnie.lodge #pinkhairforequality @An.toni.ette

@An.toni.ette Why did I dye your hair better than my own?!😫

                @Ronnie.lodge  I love you for it 💕💇‍♀️

@kool.keller Me next! 🙋‍♂️

                 @An.tonie.ette Proving feminism isn't just for women but for all

                              @kool.keller Agreed but if you ever form another all-girl gang and name it the 'Pretty Poisons' I will kill you 😂

                                           @An.toni.ette I don't think that's something to joke about in Riverdale😵

ette I don't think that's something to joke about in Riverdale😵

@riverdale.tea Any bets on who he got a fight with?🤑

            @Cherry.Bombshell What kind of peeping tom are you?

                       @riverdale.tea Let's just say I've got my connections 😏

@reggie.the.man.tle Probably Andrews there always fighting over some girl.

               @AAndrews Not this time bud🙃

@Fjjones3 Why does anyone care? Just don't worry about it.

                          @Ronnie.Lodge  Agreed just leave him alone.

@ronnie.lodge started a private chat with @Fjjones3 

Veronica- You know you look really hot with a scar...

Jughead- Is that your way of saying that you're not angry?

Veronica-I'm still angry at you but that doesn't mean it didn't feel a little good to know Nick St.Claire can't use either of his legs

Jughead-Your Welcome

Jughead- And you look hot too.

Jughead- I mean with pink hair.

Veronica- Thanks, pink is a good shade on you too, Jones.

SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! I've been really busy lately and hopefully, my schedule will clear up soon for more chappies. I'll try and update more but no promises. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.-Elle