Peanut butter

Part 2

Micheal's POV:  Walks around the house thinking to self and holding the picture I took and puts it on my table and looks out the window seeing kids walk by "Halloween will be soon."  A grin comes across lips.

You went to bed nerve racked but had things to do, needing your sleep, With Halloween right around the corner. You get up and brush your (H/L) (H/C) (hair length and color)  And yawn getting up to go put stuff out,  You sing to yourself and glance out the window and to your shock you seen someone but looked away and he was gone. "What the hell...?"  You shake it off. "Halloween Is tomorrow."  You chuckle and hum setting up the the pumpkins and skeletons, God Halloween is the best.  "Time for the blood!"  You got your bowl and start to make your fake gory blood. "I can't wait to scare those kids." You say softly and hear a knock at the door making you flinch since It got dark. "Huh?"  You walk over and open the door slowly and your eyes widen at the 7 foot tall masked man.  "C-Can I help you..?" You thought I was another Halloween creep, but this one was different. "Please go before I call the cops."  You say firmly and try to shut the door but his large hand shoved it open and he walks in with his knife in hand.  "Get out!"  You scream but he grabs your mouth shutting the door behind him and you fight against his hand and get away and run upstairs.  "GO AWAY!"  you look back and don't see him. You look back and slam into him falling backwards. "Leave me alone!"  You cry out and he grabs you and pressed you against the wall.  "Who are you?!" 

(To be continued)