Chapter five

A/N
So I don't know when this will be posted hopefully soon.
Y/N POV
I was awoken by Five.
"Y/N cmon I got some help." He tells she gesturing to Klaus in the doorway.
"I look so professional." He claims clapping.
I chuckle and walk with them
"K so why would she be coming with us?" Klaus questioned
"I don't know make it up in your mind." Five says as he leads the way
"Ok so you are Fives friend, and you were born into a terrible family. Five met you at school and you always hang out with him so you don't go home." Klaus says
"Wait and I stole you from your place and I am forcing you to live with us with love." He tells me
I laughed and headed to Five
"What was your cover story?" I asked him
"Oh it was something." Five tells me as we head to the hospital.
When we got in we went into the doctors office, me and Five stood there as Klaus tried to get some answers. All was well I had to try to make sure Five didn't kill the guy while we both got very confused when Klaus said.
"Who said it was ok for you to lay a hand on my son and his lady." He said once again being well Klaus.
"What?" We all say in unison
"How did he get that swollen lip and how did she get that cut on her cheek?" Klaus asked we were all still confused
"They don't have any-" he got cut off my Klaus punching Five right in the face.
"Klaus holy shit." I said in shock
He walked over to me and looked at me apologetically before slapping me across the face, his jewelry causing me to get cut.
I yelped and tried not to cry. Klaus took the snow globe off of the desk.
"Piece on earth." He says before slamming it into his head.
The doctor looked scared for his life.
"I'm calling security." He tells us picking up the phone before Klaus takes if from him.
"Help there's been an assault in Mr. Bigs office we need security now Schnell!" He says into the phone sounding like a victim.
Me and Five basically went from 'that is our brother.' To 'yup that's our brother.' Very quickly.
(Me not remembering the lines even though I just replayed them over and over again. F**k it I'm just gonna skip it sorry)
Five, Klaus, and I walked out of the hospital.
Klaus of course asked for money to get high.
"The world is gonna end and all you can care about is getting high." Five says annoyed
"Well I'm also hungry." Klaus adds holding his stomach.
"You're all useless." Five said as he sat down.
I sat next to him and tried my best to calm him down.
"It's ok you'll figure this out." I told him putting my hand on his knee.
"Hey know what I just realized why you're so uptight you must be horny as hell." Klaus begins
I take my hand off of his knee and got kinda uncomfortable.
"All those years by yourself it's gotta screw with your head being alone." Klaus finished sitting next to Five.
"Well... I wasn't alone." Five commented
"Oh? Pray tell." Klaus says
"Her name was Delores, we were together for over 30 years." Five says
"30 years. Oh wow the longest I have ever been with someone was... I don't know three weeks." Klaus said
I could tell Five was getting annoyed so as Klaus was rambling Five grabbed my hand and spacial jumped to a taxi
"Don't stop just keep going." Five said
I sighed and closed my eyes as Five waved to Klaus.
"He's gonna be upset with you later." I tell him.
"I know just he was starting to annoy me." He told me staring out the window
I laughed "Starting? You could sense your annoyance as soon as you enter the room." I joke
He chuckled then winced I looked over to him right away.
"Are you ok?" I asked him
"Yeah yeah I'm fine." He tries to insist
I wasn't having it so I cupped his cheek and made him turn to me.
"He got you good." I say as I check out his swollen lip.
"It should get better in a while though just maybe put some ice on it." I suggest
He reluctantly agreed and wiped of some of the blood on my cheek.
"Are you ok though?" He asked me
"Yeah don't worry about me, it's just a tiny cut." I say smiling
"It's not big but it's not tiny, if you got cut higher you could look like Diego." Five says chuckling.
We stop at a store and I saw it was already night.
We got out and Five jumped us in.
He wandered the isles as I started to wonder who Delores is or was.
Five started talking to no one facing a mannequin.
"Five what are you doing?" I asked him but he was in his own world.
I noticed some people over at the other end, it didn't take me long to realize they had guns. I hurried over to Five.
"No!" He screamed as the mannequins got destroyed.
I pulled him out of the way and hid with him.
"Five we have to get out of here." I say quietly.
"I am not leaving without Delores." He told me
"Five she's a freaking mannequin." I argue
He looked offended before I sighed.
"Five you distract those dudes I will get Delores for you." I tell him.
I ran for Delores picking her up and stuffing her in a bag. I heard shots in all directions. I didn't know if they were hitting anything but I tried to find Five.
"Five?" I whisper shouted
I got no response and hid in between the clothes.
I saw Five and noticed he couldn't jump. I ran over to him trying to dodge as many shots as possible.
"Five cmon I got her now let's go." I insist as we made it over closer to the register.
We froze as the guns were pointing at us. Sirens in the distance distracted them and I pulled him down to a register.
"Shit he jumped again." I heard.
I felt my heart racing as those people now knew what he looked like.
When they left I sighed in relief putting my head on Fives shoulder.
"We have to get out of here." He said.
I nodded and we headed back to the academy. I was hoping I could maybe talk to him but felt a huge pain in my stomach.
"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked me
"Nothing I probably just got cut up by the stuff there." I lie
I tried my best to walk and when we got back to the academy headed right upstairs. I went into my room again and took off my blazer to see more blood. I pulled my shirt up and saw that I had yet another f**king bullet in my stomach.
'They can not know about this.' I tell myself trying not to faint.
I carefully make my way to my bed to find my first aid kit. I found it and was about to take out the bullet when I hear a soft grunt coming from the next room. That's Fives room. I put my blazer back on to cover up my injury and made my way over to his room, I opened the door to see Five trying to stitch his arm up.
"Holy shit Five what are you doing?" I questioned entering his room
"I'm stitching my arm up what does it look like I'm doing." He tells me
I sit down beside him and try to grab the needle from him. I eventually do and help him.
"Sorry I didn't do his last time." I say stitching him up.
"It's fine." He says then grunts from the pain
"Are you ok?" I asked putting a bandaid on it
He puts his shirt, vest and blazer back on.
"I told you I'm fine." He says.
"Ok listen you should rest for a little bit before those reopen." I insist
"I said I'm fine ok" he tells me before going out the window.
I follow him and we see Klaus digging through the trash bin. I know Klaus wouldn't tell what he was actually doing so I let Five do all the talking. We walked away when Klaus took a bagel from the trash and bit into it.
"Five you need to take a break." I say to him
He ignores me
"Five talk to me ok. I just want you to be alright." I tell him once again getting silence.
"Five I'm only trying to protect you." I say
"I don't need to be protected, I don't need your help, for f**k sakes when will you just stop talking or worrying about me like you're my wife or something, I don't want you to help and I don't need your help so just leave me the hell alone." He sternly tells me.
I stood there in shock tears actually welling in my eyes. He reached out to me but I just walked away. The walking soon turned into running and I climbed back in and went into my room.
I threw my first aid kit to the floor, ripped some pictures (you know the stuff some artists do [me]when something bad happens or someone they care for snaps at them, or basically when something extremely bad happens and you don't know what else to do) I started crying when Mom knocked on my door.
"Y/N honey what's wrong?" She asked me
"Nothing Mom." I say curling into a ball.
"Boy troubles?" She asked me
I nodded and stood up
"Why don't they just listen, there are so many things I want to say to him but he doesn't pay attention he's to busy with saving the world." I tell her throwing a paper to the ground.
"Well then make him listen, I know that you guys were once very bad rivals with you guys always trying to beat each other and be better then the other but maybe if you both just stop and listen then you can see what's really there." She tells me picking up some of the papers
"Thanks mom." I say giving her a hug.
I winced in pain and her motherly instincts kicked in.
"What's wrong?" She asked me
"Nothing just some shots." I say holding my stomach.
She leaded me to a room and grabbed some medical supplies.
She took out the bullets and wrapped a bandage around it.
"There all better." She smiled.
I smiled and was about to head out.
"Y/N remember if he doesn't listen then make him, even if he gets mad at you it doesn't matter." She tells me
I headed out and tried my best to track down Five. I walked all around and turned a corner to see Klaus.
"Y/N hey it's great to see you." He tells me engulfing me in a hug.
"I saw you not that long ago but it's great to see you too." I tell him needing one of his brotherly hugs.
"Hey so I'm heading to the store but silly me forgot my money." He begins but I say something before he finishes
"No Klaus I don't have any money on me. But" I say giving him the look. He gets it and we head into the store
"Ok so take what you can and run." He explains quietly.
I nod and wait for him.
"Go." He says grabbing as much as he can I do the same
We run out of the store and pass a van
"Hey bitches." Klaus says ask he runs
I turn to see Five and Luther.
Klaus continued to run but ran into a car getting caught.
I continued to run and circled the block to the van again.
I hopped in and saw Five and Luther in there just looking at me.
"What?" I questioned opening a bag of corn nuts (🤤)
I started to eat them and they continued to stare.
"Corn nut?" I questioned holding the bag to them.
They shook there head and Luther left.
I moved into the front seat and looked out the window.
"So what are we gonna do?" I asked
"So far we are waiting for Lance to come out." He explained.
"Look I'm sorry about worrying to much, I get what you're trying to do." I say to him
He smiled at me "thanks." He told me
"Hey do you remember when we were kids and we would wait till it was dark and all go to the donut shop?" I asked him
"Yeah we ate donuts till we all were sick, I wonder if dad ever found out." He tells me.
We sat in silence for awhile.
"After this I need to tell you something." I tell him.