3.) Coming to meet his father

Once morning came Dallas took a shower then he got dressed and headed down to make some breakfast while he was trying to figure out what to do since he didn't plan to go till lunch since there was no telling if he would be there or not but for now he decided to take a drive to see the town and figure out where everything was before stoping at the garage. So after he cleanses up his mess after eating Dallas brush his teeth then headed out to his car then he drove off and listen to the music that was coming over the radio, as Dallas was memorizing the turns and that When he came driving down a road seeing a female trying to break down a door, so he pulled over and got out " hi is everything alright" he called and watch her turn and recognize her from his father folder so he walks over.

       He frowns at what he heard than told her to stand aside then he kicks open the door as he heard the sirens xing down the street as he came in after Gemma, to see the women on the kitchen floor making him from "my name is Gemma I didn't catch yours" she said " Dallas Swan-Trager" he said then saw her head snap overhearing his last name as the paramedics came rushing in so the two moves out of the way while Dallas was thinking of what to do, he shakes his head and licks his lips as he watches them speed off for the hospital. He sighs softly and looks over as Gemma walk over to him and ask him to come with her to the club to get the guys, " come on my car behind yours I will drive" he said and walk over unlocking his car then he got in with her and pulled out then speed off following her detections.

              Dallas knew his car was far from quiet and with the way the engine was roaring there no way they wouldn't come out to find out what was going on, so once they pulled into the parking lot he spins the car around so the passenger side was facing the clubhouse than he parks and got out with Gemma, " my name Dallas Swan-Trager and we can talk later right now we have more important things to worry about and I made a car a buddy of mine will be in tomorrow morning and he the best in the country" he said then got in with Gemma and speed off to the hospital with the bikes following. Once there they all headed inside "well never mind I guess he already here Jax meet Dr.Wolfe one hell of a doctor, Jake this is Jax that his ex in there " Dallas said then step to the side letting Jake explain what happens and what they had to do for the child, " then there was another doctor here who seem to be hell-bent on helping on the case when she heard the last name but I would allow her" Dr.Wolfe said which confuse the others till he pointed her out " that Tara my ex-girlfriend" Jax said which made Dr.Wolfe nodded and start to think.

       Dallas watch as Jax storm out with two others then he turns as his buddy left " so he good" he heard Gemma ask making Dallas look over " ya I promise he the best even for his age, he would do anything to make sure Abel makes it "Dallas said calmly then saw Tig step forward " you said your last name was Swan-Trager" he asks " my mother name is Renee she lives here but left while pregnant and move to Forks where she ment my papa who she marries then up and left after she gave birth to their daughter" Dallas said calmly and watch him " I have proof in the car but since we are already at the hospital we can do a DNA test" Dallas said and watch as he nodded agreeing to this, so they went to speak at the nurses' station who told them where to go then they went and got their blood drawn, " it will be a couple of days before we get the results" the doctor explaining then the two left and headed back to the clubhouse so they could talk and he could over look the file. Dallas sat at the bar watching as Tig went through the file " so all these years I have had a son that I never knew about" Tig said then chuckled " well from this it seems you where raise well and by a sheriff no less" he said then look over with a chuckle and shake his head while Dallas nodded calmly.

          Dallas nodded "Papa raise me right but he also helps me find you, he doesn't care about your record as long as the sons stay from forks with club stuff, and then he doesn't give a damn all he care for is his kid's happiness, and if you want to be apart of my life I have to let you know he will always be my papa but you will be my dad, well I will let you think about all this I got to head home," he said and pat Tig back who seems to be deep in though while he was still looking through the file as Dallas walk out, of course, he knew that alot of information was drop in his lap was some heavy information so he was going to let him think it over then come to him when he ready since he left his number on the last piece of paper, once home Dallas headed inside and heard his phone ringing making him pull it out and answer " hi Damon what going on," he asks as he turns and locks the door up then headed for the kitchen as he listens to what was happening over the phone.