The Years Go On

As the years passed by a cheerful Elladora grew as much as her friends did. Lilly and Severus was getting close and made James Potter extremely jealous. One day as Severus and Ella were out reading James and his friend came and started to pick on him. She sat there and threw a rock at James head. James order his friend to hold Ella back. " Stop he did nothing to you James  stop." Ella said. Lilly came and yelled at James to released him. He took his wand off of him and they released Ella. She went over to him and helped him up. "Here Severus let me help you." Lilly said. Severus called Lilly a mud blood and ran off. Lilly ran off crying. " Wait Lilly he didn't mean it. She ran after Severus first.

She found him in the Library. " Can I talk to you." Ella said. " What do you want." Severus said. " I know you didn't mean too but, I think you should apologize to Lilly." Ella said. " What for he got his wish I will no longer be friends with her. She is a filthy mud blood and I hope she hears me say that." Severus said. Ella slapped him across the face. " Stop talking like that you both are my friends and I will not have you talk to her in that way while I am around." Ella said. " I'm sorry I forgot that you were still here." Severus said. She sat down with him and hugged him wiping tears from his eyes. " Things will be okay but, I will tell you and her when I see her that I am both your friend and I refused to change sides or let you talk bad about each other while you are in front of me." Ella said. He agreed.

Ella went after Lilly and told her the same thing that she told Severus. " I will not make you choose but, he had no right." Lilly said. " I understand that but, in his defense he didn't know." Ella said. They walked down the corridor together. James came out of no where. " Hey Lilly looks like you have a pet Snake on you here let me help you." James said. He towered over Ella " Get lost snake." James said. " Go Ella, I will be fine." Lilly said. " Ella standing up to James. Ella held back and punch James in the nose. " That is for Severus you bully." Ella said before walking away. She went back to Slytherin common room. Saw Snape sitting there. She told him that he punched James in the face. Severus laughed.

After a few weeks. Lilly hung out with James and the rest of his friends more and Ella hanged out with Severus more and more getting to know him. They enjoyed their walks and held his hand and showed him different books. They read more and more. One night Severus came and ran into the common room and ran upstairs to the head boys room. Ella put her book down and ran up there. She knocked on the door. " Severus, Severus it's me Ella." Ella said. Severus opened the door. " Are you alright." Ella said. He sit back on his bed. Ella came in and closed the door. " Severus what's wrong." Ella asked. " He killed her" Severus said " He fucking killed her." Severus said out of anger. Ella went and took his hand and walked over giving him a hug. " Who killed her ". Ella said. " My muggle father killed my mother." Severus said as he continued to cry. She held him even tighter as he did to her. " Severus I am sorry for you're lost." Ella said.

After he was done crying Ella laid in bed with him. " Are you feeling better." Ella asked " Yes " Severus said. " What are you going to do." Ella asked taking his hand. " Well I guess I can officially immacipate myself seeming I don't have parents now." Severus said laying down and talking to Ella. " Well you can't stay with me my parents will flip." Ella said. " I am not worried about that the place in Spinner's End would eventually be left to me." Severus said. " Then what are you worried about." Ella said. " Staying there alone but, I have been all alone when I was home." Severus said. Severus leaned over and started to kiss Ella. Ella didn't stop him. Once they stopped theirselves. " That was my first kiss." Ella said. " It was mine too." Severus said. " So what is going to happen." Ella asked  " I guess remain friends till then." Severus said. " Would you mind if I sleep here tonight." Ella asked " Sure." Severus said. He got undressed first Ella wanted to watch but, he used magic and turned her around. Then when he was in bed Ella got undressed. She spent her finger around and he smiled as she got undressed only he wasn't turned he smiled and liked at what he was seeing. He went back around once she was done. She slipped into bed. They leaned forward and hugged each other. Severus with his hands around her waist and Ella with her hands on his hand and shoulder.

The day came He took his OWLS and got all good marks causing of graduation. He never walked tho. Ella ran to McGonagall. " Professor, have you seen Severus." Ella asked. " No Miss Carlyle he never showed for Graduation but, I am sure the owl I sent him would get his diploma to him." Professor McGonagall said. After the graduation party Ella went to Spinner's End and found were Snape was. She knocked on the door. It was unlocked and saw Snape on the floor. " Severus, Severus." Ella said shaking him. He started to come too. He woke seeping double. " Ella" He asked. " Yes, why weren't you at graduation." Ella said "I guess cause I wanted to be alone." Severus said. Ella helped Snape to his feet his head was pounding. " Severus did you drink all night last night." Ella asked looking at the empty bottle on the floor. Severus shook his head. " Alright well it is off to bed with you." Ella said as she helped him. As they walked up the stairs. She put him to bed and kissed his forehead.