Winner

I walked out of the forest to see my final opponent with her chaingun pointing right at me. I walked until i was about ten feet away from her. She stared me down with her sunglasses hiding her eyes. I pointed my sword at her in a challenging jester then slowly got into my stance waiting for our duel to begin. 

"good luck fighting a minigun with that sword", she said with a smirk.

"I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.' amen", i said as i started to slowly walk towards her til i was in a sprint.

I kept running full speed with my sword in my right hand as she revved up her minigun. Suddenly her gun fired bullets that began pelleting me all over, but my armor held together. I could feel my armor begin to bend with the bullets hitting it. Right as i got right in front of her she aimed right at my head making me fall on my side sliding right past her making sparks. I slowly stood up using my sword to help me. As i turned around i was met with a boot to the face making me stumble back. I was able to gain my sense back right in time to dodge a handbag? i brought up my sword to block a punch with the flat side and countered with a kick to her chest making her stumble back giving us space.

"you are quiet strong", i commented as i loosened up my armors as i stared her down.

"thanks, your not so bad yourself. Seems that armor saved you from most of my bullets", she said.

I rushed at her going for a swing above my head with my sword but she side steps dodging. She roundhouse kicked me in the chest making me step back. I started dodging left and right trying not to get hit by her kicks and punches. She kept go attack for attack not giving me enough time for me to counterattack with my sword. She tries to go for a leg sweep but i jump back, but as i jump back i notice her handbag turn into the minigun from earlier as she comes back around and hits me in the side launching me across the arena.

"Ugh!", i said in pain as i got on one knee trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, but i think you lost", i heard her say behind me.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up", i said as i slowly rose as i began to activate my semblance.

I turned around as my armor slowly began to steam and i was breathing heavily. She fired a quick burst from her minigun but the bullets melted just before they touched me. She pulled her sunglasses slightly down with a confused look on her face. I slowly walked forward as the steam from my armor began to show more and more.

"For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God", i said as my armor suddenly burst into flames slowly forming into a new set of armor along with my sword as a heat wave formed around me. As my transformation finished i stabbed my sword in the ground making flames surround me as i stared at the girl as she watched with a look of surprise.

 As my transformation finished i stabbed my sword in the ground making flames surround me as i stared at the girl as she watched with a look of surprise