Chapter seven : Damn it

(Sebastians p.o.v.)

"Time to wake up mi'lady" i said as i slightly pushed open the door to (y/n) 's room. She wasn't there, i calmly started to walk over to the window. It was still dark outside, expecting to see finni mowing the lawn instead (y/n) was.
Remembering that finnian doesn't mow until the end of the moth i felt embarrassed. She had her hair in a braid, once again wearing mens clothes, wearing a black button up shirt with a red waiscoat and black pants.
She isn't human, but i can't exactly figure out what she is. She isn't angel or demon, but she is an immortal. I should wake up the young master, we are heading to the cult's church today.

(Y/n) p.o.v

Im finnaly done mowing, now time to make breakfast then i will tend to the garden. I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. This morning you were going to make fried eggs, toast, oatmeal with chopped strawberries. As the eggs fried i made the oatmeal occasionally checking the eggs. After i was done i walked the tray of food up to the young master. On my way up the stairs i saw Sebastian leaving the young masters room. Ignoring him i walked by holding the tray in one hand knocking on the masters door
"Come in" he yelled barely loud enough for me to hear. I came in and set the tray on his desk leaving without saying a word. Wiping my palms on the seams of my pants i walked outside to the garden. The roses were wilting, i quickly grabbed the water can and began to slowly pour the water on the base of the plants. After i was done with that i went to get ready to leave. I wore what i was already in i just threw a black tail coat over.
I walked down stairs checking my pocket watch. I saw Sebastian and the young master waiting at the door. As soon as i was by there side we left. It was a quiet carriage ride until a thunderous thump on the top of the carriage. I pulled out the two knifes i always keep with me. Grell jumped into the carriage.
"Helluu everyone" grell purred as he winked at Sebastian. "Hello grell" the young master responded vaguely. From that point on it was partially quiet exept grell flirting with Sebastian. We arrived in front of a big stone wall
"Damn it" the three said in unison