First Pleasure From A Pineapple

Ananas pulled out his 'peen', smirking a bit. You silently glared at his length, contemplating a bit before sliding down the cold wall, onto your knees. You licked the tip, sucking at it a bit before giving it a kiss. Your touch sent shivers down the pineapple's spine. You licked the side, kissing and sucking it a bit. Ananas moaned, pinning you against the alley wall. "Enough playing around, [Y/N]." There was a low growl in the pineapple's voice. You smirked evilly at him. The pineapple just glared a bit, before smiling at you. "I'm so fucking ready."

You were utterly shocked at his words. Did he really just say that? Did he really just smile all innocently like that at me? ... What the hell... This isn't the pineapple I know you thought to yourself. Ananas smiled at you again, causing you to raise a brow. He frowned a bit, shaking his 'head'. "Lets get down to bussiness, shall we?" He asked in a playful tone, his sexy French accent turning you on even more. "Yeah..." You said in a hush, almost depressed sounding tone at first "Lets fucking do this." You smirked at the pineapple, spreading your legs for him.

Ananas pushed into your entrance slowly. You gasped in pleasure, covering your mouth. The pineapple smirked, slowly thrusting. "O... Oh Ananas..." He picked up the pase, causing you to moan loudly. "A-ah!!" Ananas bit his lip, thrusting at a medium pase. "O.. Oh.. Nice and warm.. A.. And so T.. Tight.." He moaned softly, sucking at your nipple as he thrusted. You moaned loudly as he thrusted faster. "Oh..!! Fuck fuck fuck!!" Ananas bit onto your shoulder as he squirted his sweet, sticky pineapple juice cum into you. "Je t'aime, [Y/N]..." There was a silence for a bit. You leaned down, kissing his forehead gently. "Je t'aime, Ananas."