2

y/n

since no one wants to tell me anything, i will just go to class.

i zone out of the period i was in, and looked out the window. but it was quite difficult to focus when there were like a paper ball being thrown at you every second. i have learned to ignore it by now but one paper ball hits me and it actually hurt. someone put something heavy in the damn paper ball.

i look back and see a smug grin plastered on jeongyeon's face. i don't get it with that girl...honestly she is always doing something extra, if nayeon bumps my shoulder, she will shove me, if momo steals my books, she will throw it in the rubbish bin.

i open the paper ball just to see what she put in it, and pieces of someone's broken glasses fall on the ground. are you kidding me? i wonder who the glasses belong to, i try looking around the class to see if anyone is missing their glasses. but i don't see anyone missing their glasses.

whatever...i pick up the pieces and try to throw it back to jeongyeon but i missed and hit nayeon, who just happened to be sitting there today. she gasped as the ball came in contact with her forehead. she started going red from anger. "you are so dead!" she yelled, slamming the desk as she got up.

"im nayeon. sit down." the teacher said, sternly. oh what a mood she was in today, i guess she has had enough of teenagers. "ms.kim! she hit me with a paper ball!" nayeon complained, she doesn't like snitches but look where we are now.

"if you think i care then you are dead wrong" the teacher said, and as nayeon sat down fuming with anger, i could feel her glare burn the back of my head.

i am so dead.

-

as the bell rings, i quickly pack up my things and make my way to the door. but my way is blocked by someone.

mina.

"you should really be watching who you throw paper balls at" she said as she crossed her arms and smirked. "oh wait i forgot you don't really have good eyesight, sorry" she said unapologetic. as i tried to walk past her, she stepped to the right blocking my way once again.

"remember to thank me later, however if she somehow gets to you then...my sympathies" mina said walking past me, going straight to nayeon and talking to her and miraculously she seemed to have calmed down.

-

i was trying to reach a book from a shelf in the library when i accidentally knock a book over. however, before the book can come to contact with my head, someone catches it.

i open my eyes to see nayeon standing with a book in her hand. i thought she would hand it to me but of course i'm wrong.

she smacks the top of my head with the book. "idiot" she said. "i didn't think you were the type to go to a library" she adds on but i am not in the mood to argue with her so i just stay silent. "are you deaf? why aren't you saying anything?" she spoke up again, pushing my forehead with the corner of the book. i glare at her and turn around to walk away .

'whatever i don't need that book anyway' i thought as i tried to flee the scene but of course nayeon can't let me go just like that. in an instant she is standing in front of me again, much to my annoyance. "why is it always me that you have to bully" i ask out of frustration more than anything, i just wanted to know the reason behind it all.

she pauses for a moment but then smirks. "you want the list?"

i roll my eyes and turn around once again, trying to get away from her. "get a life outside of these books" nayeon said, pulling her hand back and throwing the book she held towards my direction. i only realised once the impact made me stumble forward. "i would..but thats not possible when you're here" i remarked glaring at her and bending down to grab the book. i left her there standing while i went to borrow the book from the librarian.

as i left the library my path was blocked once again by none other than mina herself.

'it seems like all the odds are against me today" i thought trying to get past her but she wouldn't let me. "oh my goodness..what is it?" i asked in an annoyed tone. "sorry i couldn't stop her...but i hope that teaches you to never throw anything at her every again" she said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. "it was an accident" i tried defending myself but she didn't seem to believe it at all.

i pushed past her because it had been a long day but i felt something restricting my leg when i tried to take another step. i fell to the ground as my books scattered on the floor, i looked at my grazed knee which was bleeding. i glared at mina because there was no one else around.

"oops sorry..that was an accident"