Summary

After the battle with All for One and the abduction of Katsuki Bakugo, U.A. decided it was time to strengthen their relationship with foreign schools. Right away Principal Nezu sends word out to different Hero Schools around the world with letters of recommendation for certain student to come and study at U.A.

Avryll Durand is from Paris, France and attends Chanson de Victoire Performing Arts Academy for Young Heroes. A Hero school for those with Quirks that are art based. Avryll uses a special violin to manipulate sound waves around her to use for attacks and defense. While returning to the dorms of her school she is called to the Headmaster's office where she is given a letter of recommendation to study at U.A High in Japan. Avryll becomes uncertain to accept the letter to go to U.A., but with encouragement from friend and fellow student Giselle Zay, Avryll decides to go.

Upon her arrival, she and the other foreign exchange students, are introduced to the entire school. Avryll is assigned to class 1-A student, Izuku Midoriya (to many of his fellow male classmates frustration). Avryll finds Izuku's overabundance of knowledge about heroes really fascinating and his determination to be inspiring. It's because of this that Avryll is inspired that she too, can be a true hero.

Season 3 - ??

Izuku Midoriya x OC

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA