S

Dear Daehwi,

I told myself, again and again, that I will get on with life, without you. After all, I only met you once a year, right?

But... I can't. I can't forget you. Although it was just once in a year, the reassurance that you are around there somewhere gave me hope, and every Christmas when I meet you it's makes me relief and gives me happiness.

Only you can give me this feeling.

Daehwi ah, why are you so hard to forget?

Maybe it was because the way you smiled at me,

maybe it was because of the way your eyes shimmered when the lights turned on,

maybe it was because of the way your mouth twitches every time I get close to you,

Or maybe... It was because I was in love with you.

I can't handle much more, everything seemed to remind me of you. Everywhere I turned. And it just seemed to somehow be my fault.

Because I didn't ask about your condition.

Because I didn't cared enough for you.

It's not your fault that you didn't tell me, why would you tell me if I didn't even ask?

Every time I miss you, I'll go to the beach where we went last year and see the photos. Good thing we took them.

Im so deprived just to have a feel of you, maybe even a finger tip touch.

I dream of you on so many nights, it's driving me insane.

I don't think I'll be able to take it much longer.

I really don't think I can.

Look at it, don't we look cute?

I miss you.

Daehwi, I've made my choice, to escape this world, to be in yours.

See you soon.

Love,
Jinyoung