I'm sorry.

"Yoobin...."

I turned my head, and then I saw her sat right next to me. Her eyes were on me, they were beautiful as always but I can see sadness right through it.

"Yoohyeon, is there something wrong?" I asked her carefully

She didn't answer my question, she looked at the other way, perhaps avoiding my question.

"Babe." I tugged her hair behind her ear. "Listen, if I did something that makes you angry, you just can tell me. I won't be mad." I intertwined my fingers as I spoke.

Still no answers. The tension between us are thick, too thick that a knife slice could cut it with only one slice. I hate this, and somehow, it made me felt guilty.

I gulped nervously. "Listen, I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt you."

"You don't need to apologize for anything, Yoobin."

She finally spoke. I stare at her, and I could tell she's sad from how she speak and the tone of her voice. She held something back from herself, her eyes were red.

"Yoohyeon, babe," I took her other hand and held it tightly. "Please, look at me. I'm sorry if I did something that upsets you, or said something that upsets you and broke your mood." I squeezed her hands. "I'm sorry, Yoohyeon. I really am sorry."

"Yoobin, please, stop it." Finally our gaze met each other. "Please don't apologize for anything, it hurts me to see you apologizing." Her voice cracked at the last few sentences, her tears were about to broke anytime soon she couldn't held it any longer.

And then, it broke.

Her beautiful eyes were quickly filled with those tears that she held. Feelings were mixed up as one. Sadness, hurt, guilty, all became one inside her eyes and fell along with the tears. She cried everything that her heart kept and those feelings that she's been hiding to herself out.

As I stare on those beautiful eyes of hers, I felt something was wrong within myself; my heart to be exact. It's like that my heart already broke into pieces as I saw those tears, my chest were hurt, I couldn't handle the pain I felt as I saw her crying.

Then, I realized.

I couldn't feel anything, aside from regrets for making those tears fell out from those beautiful eyes of her.

.
.
.

I open both of my eyes, already woke up.

I groaned a little and then yawn. A ray of the sun shone it's way into the window, telling the world that it's time to wake up. I turned her head and saw Yoohyeon who still got lost in her dream.

I couldn't help but to smile, my heart feels warm a little whenever I held her body on my arms. I couldn't describe the feelings, but it felt really good. I kissed the top of Yoohyeon's head softly.

The silver head then woke up, she groaned a little as she wakes herself up. A beautiful smile rose up as soon as she saw me smiling at her, she tugged my hair behind my ear.

"Good morning, Yoobin."

"Morning, silver head."

We both sat up and stare at each other. Yoohyeon leaned herself onto me, I put my hand over her shoulder. I pulled myself into her and kissed her forehead. It's like my daily good morning routine with her, and she likes it.

I turned her body to face me, and then I put my arms on her waist while she put hers on my shoulders. She pulled me close while she close her eyes. Then, our lips met. It felt good, it makes me feel warm. We then ended the kiss.

She stares at me deeply and touched my face. "Eh?" She got a little shocked. "Yoobin, what happened to your left cheek?" She asked me worriedly, looks like she noticed a little cut on my left cheek that I got after I fought with someone two days ago.

"Don't worry, it'll close by itself soon."

"Why didn't you tell me anything about it?" She cupped my face. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to take care about it?"

I removed her hands from my face. "No, it's okay, honeybee. It's not hurt at all." I smiled to reassure her that it's nothing serious. "It's nothing serious, I'm okay."

Suddenly, she pulled me closer and then she quickly kiss my cheek right on the scar softly.

"What was that for?" I asked

"You know that puppies licks their scars so it'll heal completely right?" She said. "I did it so the wound will heal. But, truth to be told, that tiny scar makes you even cool."

We laugh together at Yoohyeon's words, well, I guess she just stated a fact. She would say or do something sweet for me, that's why I love her.

After all this time, I'm really glad that I gave my love to the right person. I'm grateful that God and His fate let us met, and I never regret it.

I put my hand on her face, she let out a smile and put her hand on mine. I really hope that I won't lose this warmth from her, and this feeling. I pulled her in and I kiss her again. After a long, sweet kiss, we stares at each other with smile on our face.

"I love you, honeybee."

"I love you too, panda."

the end.