Part 8- You really are my personal solider!

Vanessa Pov-

''You can borrow mine if you like?'' That same familiar voice said from behind me. I felt the warmth of his coat wrap around me. And I could smell his familiar scent on me, the one I longed to smell. I spun round to face him.

''It really is you.'' He whispered.

My heart sped at double time as I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. Emma was just stood watching us with her mouth open. ''Nathan.'' Was all that slipped out of my mouth, nothing else would come out.

He smiled slightly as he looked me up and down. ''You're looking great.'' He told me and I blushed at his compliment. I studied his face and I could tell he'd grown up loads in the past seven months. He was taller now, only a little but he had grown. He had stubble on his chin that was never there before, before when he had a more baby face. 

''Why'd you leave?'' He blurted. ''Ey up it's Vanessa!'' Tom boomed, now appearing behind Nathan. I smiled as the other boys all walked out and towards me. But I soon became nervous as I saw Jay with disgust in his eyes. 

''Nessa, is that you?'' Siva cheered. ''Yeah, it's me.'' I laughed. Siva pulled me into a hug and then held me at arms length. ''I've missed you so much, Nessa!'' He smiled. ''So has Nareesha!'' He added. I thought about her for a second, wow, it really had been a while! ''Ey, so does Kelsey! Just wait til' I tell her you're here. She'll be so happy!'' Tom beamed. Kelsey was my best friend. Well she still is along with Emma of course. 

''Fancy seeing you ere!'' Max winked. I laughed and hugged him tightly. I saw Emma awkwardly behind Max so I smirked. ''Oh yeah guys! This is my best friend and room mate, Emma.'' I said, indicating towards Emma. She smiled but Max had a smirk plastered on his face. He winked, causing her to blush. Wow, Emma was never shy. She was normally so out-going. Oh Max.

''Nathan.'' Nathan mumbled, giving her a hug. ''I know who you are.'' She snapped, pulling away. This caused Nathan to raise his eye brows at me and smirk slightly. I rolled my eyes and looked towards Jay. His hand was behind his back and he pulled out a small body. There she was, Harley. As soon as she saw me, her grip on his hand tightened. It made me feel sick, seeing the images of them in my head of when I walked in on them. 

''So are you girls gonna join us out tonight?'' Siva asked. ''I'm in!'' Emma exclaimed. ''You never turn down a night out do you?'' I chuckled, causing Max's smile to grow. ''I don't know, I'm tired.'' I lied. ''C'mon Ness-Vanessa.'' Nathan said, touching my arm lightly. I felt tingles on my arm where his fingers touched. I moved slightly but gave into them. 

''We'll come for ya then, see ya soon!'' Tom smiled. I nodded and got into the taxi with Emma, mentally cursing inside my head.

WHY ME?!

*

''You look beautiful.'' I heard a voice say behind me. I spun round and saw Nathan stood at my door. ''Who let-'' ''Emma.'' He answered, sighing. ''C'mon.'' He said, stopping me speaking again. I bowed my head and walked out the door. 

I met the other guys. ''Ey! It's like all the gangs back together!'' Tom exclaimed. ''Just with a new addition.'' Max winked, indicating to Emma. She smiled back at him and I smirked to myself. 

''Are you ready to go now? If you really must, have a catch up at the club!'' Harley whined. ''Yeah guys, I agree.'' Jay added. Tom rolled his eyes and then smiled at me. Nathan appeared next to me and pulled me along to walk with him. 

''Why'd you leave?'' He asked again, once we were in front of everyone. ''Guilt.'' I answered. ''It could have worked, you know.'' He said. I nodded. ''It still can.'' I mumbled. ''What?'' He questioned. ''Nothing.'' I rushed. He turned back to face the road and I sighed.