Chapter 7

Emma's p.o.v
I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out, why did I tell him that? He's staring at me and hasn't said anything- I mean we're not dating so technically I didn't have to tell him but I felt so bad keeping it from him, I looked into his eyes with my pleading eyes "please Drayke please forgive me I don't know what I'd do if you didn't" I begged he just sighed and looked towards the ocean. The thought of loosing him was too intense and I couldn't help it anymore my lip started to tremble and it was getting harder to breath. Drayke noticed and tossed me a glance, the fact that he pretended not to care or actually just didn't care at all was tearing my heart apart I just stared at him tears falling down my cheeks *ding* my phone went off causing me to jump but Drayke didn't care enough to look. I shied and took out my phone from my back pocket and Hannah's name has appeared on my phone.
Hannah: Emma where are you?
Me: I'm out talking with Drayke at the beach. Not going too well:/
Hannah: awe babes:( but is there anyway you can come back to the hotel?
Me: yeah one sec

"Draye?" "What Emma?" He snapped back at me. Okay wow that kinda hurt I scoffed at him, "Hannah wants me to go back to the hotel but it don't matter to you anyways so I'm going." I said back harshly to him. I regret being mean to him but he deserves it- I sat up and grabbed my empty cup and I was about to leave "wait Emma- ugh, I don't mean to be acting like this it's just I care about you so much, I love you too I just don't k ow what to do because after we talked yesterday I don't know where we stand." He said holding onto my hand I stared at him, I was so confused he loved me? " please give me another chance I'm sorry for acting this way and making you feel like that I promise I won't do it again."Drayke begged me as he held onto both of my hands. I just stared into his eyes that where begging for forgiveness his grip on my hands tightened as he pulled me towards himself, our body's where touching and so much electricity filled throughout me. So much was going on inside my head and he took his hand and raised it to my face and lodged my chin to look at him. He stared into my eyes with his equally as blue eyes, "Drayke- I have to go meet Hannah." I said looking towards the ocean he sighed and dropped his hands to his sides and stuffed them in his pockets. My phone ringing took me out of my daze

Hannah: girl cmonnnn!

Me: yes sorry, I'm leaving now.
     End of convo.

"I'll text you later" Drayke said as I stuffed my phone in my back pocket. I smiled at him which caused him to smile back at me.
This boy. He could literally break my heart in two but everything I do would still be for him. No matter how hard I try to take my mind off of everything it still goes back to him, it will always go back to him.

Before I knew it I was almost at the elevator in our hotel Hannah had texted me and told me to meet her in her room, so there I was about to knock on the door when the door swung open to a very happy, wide smiled josh Richards- my best friend whom I'd  never met before "EMMA BABY!!" He yelled out of excitement and ran to pick me up and spun me around I wrapped my legs around his waist and giggled and hugged him way too tight that I didn't know know how I never broke a rib. "This is the best thing to happen to me literally ever! I have so much to tell you! So much has happened since playlist starts oh my god josh I-" I rambled on only to be cut off by him placing me down and putting his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. He looked in my eyes "how bout we go somewhere and talk yeah? Does my hotel room seem okay?" He suggested which I quickly agreed to. I looked behind him and seen Hannah, Elmo, chase, Cynthia and Payton all video taping the reunion of us. I smiled at them and explained to them that I would be going to catch up with josh, they nodded and began to post some videos on tiktok of me and josh meeting. Josh took my hand in his and rushed me to his room which was only a few doors down from the room we where in prior and he took his key card out of his back pocket and scanned the door letting me in first and of course- of freaking course I run to the bed right away and plop down letting a squealing escape my lips. "Dang, if I knew it was that easy to get you in bed I would've have pulled a move sooner" he smirked. Clearly joking- right?
I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and just laughed it off. "So- what has been happening that you wanted to tell me about? But first let me guess. Drayke?"