Oblivion

Jin POV

It's been weeks since the death of Jungkook.. I still couldn't recover as everyone tried to.. I would just walk out of my room.. To eat and then come back in after.. I didn't even spend much time with Nayeon.. Which.. Resulted to a break up.. Everything.. Was just a mess.. Starting from that day when Jungkook died.. My whole life became blank..

I looked at the ceiling as I sighed and sat on the foot of my bed.. I turned around as I heard knocking in the door.. I sighed as I stood up and grabbed the doorknob as I twisted it..

I opened the door to see Hoseok..

I sighed as I left the door open and sat on my bed.. He closed the door and sat beside me as I waited for him to ask..

"Jin.." He called as I hummed..

"Everyone's.. Waiting for you downstairs... We're planning to go out today.. And.. It would be fun if you'll come.." He said as I chuckled and layed down..

"Can't.. I'm too tired.. Just tell them to leave me here.." I said as he sighed.. And nodded..

He went outside as I went to the door and locked it..

Nayeon POV

Everyone went inside the van as I waited for Hoseok to come down..

"Yah! Nayeon unnie! Come in!" Chaeyoung called as I shook my head..

"I'll be waiting for Jin.." I said as she nodded.. I turned around as I saw Hoseok coming down... I ran towards him..

"So? Is he coming?" I asked as he looked at me... And shooked his head..

I sighed as I went upstairs..

"Whatever you're trying to do.. Just don't.. He still won't come.." Hoseok said as I looked at him..

"He'll trust me.. I'm still his wife.." I said as Hoseok sighed..

"Well yes you're his wife.. But you don't own his heart anymore.. Whatever you do.. He will stay like this.." He said as I sighed and continued to go upstairs..

I walked towards the door of our room.. As I knocked and waited.. I knocked again but still.. No answer..

"Jin.. Come out please.." I said as I waited.. But still haven't heard anything..

"Look.. I- I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean everything I did before.. I know I was stupid for thinking such a stupid idea such as breaking up bu-" I was cut off when he opened the door.. The look in his eyes.. Shows that he cried each nights.. And sleeps a few hours only..

"Thinking such a stupid idea? Such as breaking up? Are you really sure about that?" He asked as I gulped and took a step forward..

"Yes.. I-I'm sorry.." I said as chuckled..

"Don't be.. Cuz I was the one who decided to end our relationship.." He said as I froze in shock..

"W-wait.. What?! W-what are you talking about?!" I asked as he placed both his arms inside his pockets..

"Let's just say.. I'm tired.." He said as I looked at him..

"Tired? Tired of what?" I asked as he leaned closer..

"Tired of you.." He said as I slapped his face so hard it became red..

"Surprised you'd hit me that hard.. Look Nayeon.. Stop trying on making me talk to you guys.. Cuz I won't.. And I won't recover until I find that was asshole.." He said as I felt tears on my cheeks..

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you still thinking about Taehyung? It's been weeks already.. She could've been sold to some men-"

"Don't you EVER! talk about Sana like that.." He yelled as I looked at him..

"Why? Is it because you love her? Huh? More than me? Tell me!" I yelled back as he grabbed my arm and looked at me..

"She means alot to me.. Happy now?" He asked as he let go of my arm as I let my tears fall.. He sighed as he turned around and was about to enter when..

"Jin!" I called..

He slightly turned his head..

"If you close that door.. I-.. I swear.. You'll never see me..  Again.." I said as he sighed.. He went inside as he closed the door.. I kneeled down crying as everything he said hurts my heart.. I was crying like a baby not when Jihyo arrived..

"Yah! Unnie what happened?" She asked as I hugged her.

"It's over.. Jihyo.. Its over.." I cried as she caressed my back...

"Don't worry Unnie.. I'm sure you'll find a better one.." She said as I nodded..

We both walked downstairs as I sighed and walked in the van..

Jin POV..

I heard everything.. As I sighed and let my tears fall.. I layed on the bed as I sighed.. And looked out of the window..

"If only I could reverse time.."

To be continued