Stuck With Me - Trixya

It was snowing heavily, just like it had been all week. Trixie and Katya had been completely snowed in, and they weren't going anywhere. 

Trixie had a little bit of cabin fever, but she was happy to be stuck with the one person she loved most in the world. 

Katya didn't mind being stuck inside, she was a little antisocial, so being stuck in her own home was perfect, she just hated the cold. 

Katya had gone down for a nap, and Trixie as downstairs cooking dinner. She had Dolly Parton blaring on the radio as she danced around the kitchen in an over sized hoodie. 

Her noise woke Katya up, but she wasn't mad, it was kinda cute. Katya crept downstairs, leaning against the kitchen door quietly as Trixie continued to dance and sing without noticing her girlfriend. 

'Jesus, Katya!' Trixie squealed, finally turning around and seeing Katya, making her laugh. 

'You're cute when you're scared.' Katya chuckled, pulling Trixie into a hug. 

'Shut up.' Trixie deadpanned. 'Dinner will be ready in about half an hour.' 

'Ugh! That long?' Katya whined jokingly. 

'Do you wanna come cook it yourself, lazy ass?' Trixie snapped back, making Katya laugh out loud. 

Katya lay on the couch, knowing well enough to stay out of Trixie's way whilst she cooked, she didn't have a lot of patience when Katya got in her way. But she was making dinner for her so she was happy to oblige. 

The Russian was happy to sit and watch TV in front of the fire, taking her mind off of the cold outside, she was quite content, until a scream came from the kitchen.

Katya shot up and dashed into the other room, seeing Trixie holding her hand, blood dripping from it.

'Holy shit, Trix! What the fuck did you do?' Katya asked, rushing over to her. 

'I cut myself with that stupid knife.' Trixie's voice cracked, and Katya saw the cut, it was quite bad, but nothing she couldn't deal with.

Katya rushed over to grab a towel, and wrapped it around the cut on Trixie's hand.

'Hold it there tightly.' Katya instructed, briefly leaving the room to grab the med kit. She reappeared in the room, and began pulling out bandages, plasters and some painkillers. 

Katya could hear Trixie's sniffles, and it tugged at her heart strings, knowing that Trixie hated the sight of blood and didn't handle pain well. 

'Put your hand under the tap.' Katya instructed once again, walking over with another towel. She waited for Trixie to was the cut, and dried it off and put a plaster over it, and wrapped some bandage over it just to be sure. 

Katya looked at Trixie and saw tears had fallen down her cheeks.

'Sorry, it just really hurt.' Trixie chuckled, sniffing. 

'It's okay, c'mere.' Katya pulled Trixie into a hug, trying to soothe her sniffles. 

Katya tried to make Trixie as comfortable as possible, considering she was in a lot of pain.

'Wuss.' Katya teased.

'Stop!' Trixie whined, and Katya let out another laugh. 'It hurts, stop attacking me.' 

'It'll be fine, stop thinking about it.' Katya stated, still cuddling Trixie from behind. 

'How am I supposed to stop thinking about it?' She asked, and Katya had an idea to distract her. 

'Do you remember when we first met?' Katya distracted, and Trixie began to smile. 'In the sixth grade? You just moved to my school, and you looked petrified.' Katya remembered. 

'I was not. I was just...nervous.' Trixie defended, playing with Katya's hand. 

'Mhm, and I came up to you, and I knew immediately I needed you in my life, and I'm pretty sure I made it my mission to be your friend. It took less than a year for you to become one of the most important people in my life.' Katya smiled, resting her head on Trixie's shoulder. 

'You make it sound so romantic.' Trixie giggled.

'Well, it was. Ever single year that went by that I knew you, I fell more and more in love with you. And then, in the eleventh grade, you found out.' Katya smirked.

'How could I forget?' Trixie teased. 'You were talking about how much you liked me to Adore, and you didn't realize that I was right behind you.' Trixie giggled. 

'Oh God! It was so embarrassing. I didn't know when to shut up.' Katya sighed. 

'It wasn't, it was adorable.' Trixie reassured. 

'Oh yeah, me spilling my emotions, "I love her, Adore! I can't live without her!" Super adorable.' Katya mocked herself. 

'Then what happened?' Trixie smirked, knowing what happened, but she just liked to hear Katya talk about it. 

'Then, I refused to come to school, but my mom forced me, and you took me behind the bleachers and kissed me.' Katya replied, smiling as she recalled the memory. 'The bleachers, the most romantic place on earth.' She giggled.

'If you think the bleachers are bad, how about our first date?' Trixie giggled, and Katya groaned at the thought.

'Oh my Goddddd, it was terrible. We went to the movies, and my care broke down in the middle of literally nowhere, and you freaked out because you thought we were about to get murdered or lured to our deaths.' Katya began laughing out loud. 

'It was freaking terrifying, Kats! I still don't understand how you weren't afraid.' Trixie giggled along too. 

'Because if I freaked out, it would've made you feel worse, so, we sat in the car, and while we waited for someone to come get us, we cuddled in the back of the car.' Her girlfriend responded.

'-and you admitted to me long you had liked me.' Trixie smiled, looking up at Katya. 'It was pretty romantic.' She swooned.

Katya placed a kiss on top of Trixie's head and tightened her grip around her waist.

'How's that war wound feeling?' Katya smiled, nudging Trixie a little. 

'A lot better.' Trixie sighed happily. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.'