accident

Here she was again on the way to see her older brothers on tour.

"I don't see why we have to go and see those idiots again , we've been going every month!"

Her mum sighed and turned around so she could talk to her stubborn daughter properly. "Look love me and your dad both miss the boys so much, and they miss us" she started.

" I don't care it's not fair!" She argued.

Her mum sighed again.
"I know that you're angry at the boys for leaving again. But they have only just got the band back together again, you know that love".

"I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT" She screamed before kicking her mums seat hard.

"Look out!" Her mum screamed at her dad.

Silence
Sirens , screaming , blackness
Then voices
"We have to get them all out now cmon help me take the roof and doors off "
Drills shouting.

They pulled the 3 of them out one by one and carefully into the back of  ambulances.

Hospital room 13:06
Tubes.
In me.
Lights.
Above me.
Dry throat, choking. A needle in the back of my hand, the shape of a butterfly. Wet on my face, a small stream. Tears. I don't want to cry, no point. Feel. Fear. Nothing to fear. Fear nothing. Fear everything.
Is anyone there? Cold handles collide with my skin. Nudge. Turn. My eyes are prised open with fingers. A blaze if light, a torch the size if a pen wages an assault on each pupil. A voice with an accent tells a story about a car crash, 2 dead surely he doesn't mean my parents? Lucky. Is that what you call it?.

"Morning miss Jonas how did you sleep love?" a nurse said barging in
She stayed quiet not answering. "they're dead aren't they?" she said.
"i-i" the nurse started. "WHERE YOU GOING TO KEEP THIS A FUCKING SECRET FROM ME?" she screamed.

No pov
"Em,Em shh it's alright it's going to be alright". Kevin said bursting through the door.
She glared at him and spread her glare to Joe and Nick who had just walked through the door.
"WHERE ARE MUM AND DAD?" She screamed.
Kevin motioned for Joe and Nick to come over.
"Em... I'm so sorry". Kevin said holding back sobs.
"Kevvy?". "Why are you crying?" Tears were making slow trecks down her face.
"Em... Mum and Dad" died Kevin said.
"You're lying"she said in a small voice tears in her eyes.
"Em..."
"YOU'RE LYING THEY CANT BE DEAD"
"Em I'm so sorry baby" Joe said
"SHUT UP I HATE YOU ALL , YOU CAUSED THIS YOU PRICKS!"

...........

I'm so sorry for this shitty beginning. I'm trying to make it better.