Game plan:6

Keenan contacted Wade and Yvon that evening. The rest of the group was with him.

"What's wrong Frank?" Yvon asked. Wade was in the mirror as well.

"That man I warned you about joined your brother and the other robbers Wade."

Wade's eyes widened. "How?"

"Tony showed himself in the village and kidnapped a little girl. He was trying to taunt Grant, and Tony used one of your brother's coals. They are threatening Alton. Arwin is probably going to come for you too Wade." Wade kept a straight face.

Yvon lifted his chin. "Do you need any of my men Frank? I can probably try to convince the centaurs if needed." Keenan nodded. "We need to figure out where the robbers are first. Can you give us any information Wade on where your brother and the robbers would be? We need to know if we want to save the captive girl." Wade closed his eyes. "He once told me that mount fury has the best coal for making his bombs. It's a great resource for weapons. And he was always fascinated by the burned down castle. So that's my best guess." He answered but looked discouraged. "Why the long face Wade? You're finally going to put your brother where he belongs." Yvon asked. Wade sighed. "Right. Tell us if my guesses are right. I will prepare my troops." Keenan nodded. Yvon took a breath. "I can have men scout the place out. Since we're closest. But how can I contact you and Wade that quickly?" Jeffrey walked towards commander Keenan as he looked at him. Jeffrey had something in his hands. "You know that tall magic mirror that you have?" Yvon nodded. "Well Jeffrey here created these tiny portable versions. I can have some hawks send some to you and Wade so we can contact each other." Wade nodded. "If I do see my brother, and he's aggressive do I kill him?" Grant sighed. Keenan turned to him for a second. "Do you think his wife or daughter might want to talk to him first?" Wade sighed. "Probably. Does that man, Tony have a family? Before you risk the loss of his life you know." Keenan nodded discouragingly. "His wife told me that if he doesn't let that little girl go, and he acts aggressively, to just get it over with." Grant's jaw dropped. "Um, okay." Keenan lifted his head to look at Wade and Yvon. "Jeffrey is going to send the hawks to bring your glass mirrors. They should be arriving soon." Yvon and Wade nodded, and they disappeared from Keenan's mirror. The commander called everyone to the meeting room. Miss Grey came as well.

"How are we going to save my daughter?" She asked.

"Well, I spoke with the leaders of Flurh and Plitan, and they are pretty sure the robbers would go to mount fury in the North of Ebdom. So Yvon is going to check if they really are there. Grant do you think they would go there?" Grant nodded. "Cronus always wanted to go there because of the burned down castle. Also since it is said to be haunted. But Frank is Tony the kind of man who would go to such a place?"

"Well if he wants revenge on the night hunters, that volcano sounds like the perfect place for a death trap. We need to be ready to fight them Grant. So tell us everything you know about these robbers. Aka their weaknesses." Grant hesitated. His old robber friends already thought he betrayed them. He wasn't sure he was ready to give up all their secrets like that. But then he thought of the little girl. How he needed to help save her. Even if Ruben, Cronus or Arwin wouldn't forgive him. He started telling them what were the robbers tactics.

"I forgot to tell you Grant that The blue dragon we saved this morning is recovering well. The doctor said her wing is healing faster because of the healing elixir." Keenan informed him.

"Will she be able to fly again?" Keenan smiled at him. "She will but we can't push her too hard. She also has the power to glow in the dark and to spew ice and water from her mouth."

Lydia and Grant looked relieved.

"So when did Yvon say he would contact us?"Jeffrey asked.

"As soon as his troops find out if Tony and the robbers are at the volcano. We should make a game plan in case some of them come to attack Oscana. And while Yvon's men keep the robbers busy, we can look for Tasha." Keenan looked at Grant. "Is there anything else that you can tell us about them?