Chapter One

I'm Riley Parker I'm seventeen years old and my life is anything but normal. See my family hunts down and kills fallen angels it sounds ruthless and it is. Since they've told me about it I want nothing to do with that type of job, and they always tell me that the fallen are evil and will destroy anything in its path but I dont believe that.

So since I turned that down I have to go to school like every other teen and I hate it. But I get up and get ready anyways I wear a santa cruz crop top with bleached out ripped skinny jeans and vans converse, I curl my hair into beach waves and out in some makeup. I have never thougjt of myself as pretty I mean yeah I'm alright looking but not beautiful. I have long black raven hair, green eyes like emeralds, tan olive skin, and a slim but curt figure.

My mom always told me I was the gifted one in the family with wide hips and huge breasts while she was left with a slim figure. My mom was beautiful though with short dark brown hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, and a petite future, every guy known to made had the hots for her since my father wasn't in the picture. I always figured I looked more like him because I looked notbing like my mom.

I never knew who he wasn't mom told me he flaked out when he found out she was pregnant with me which is shitty but men do it all the time right. I look in the mirror and give myself a look over and decide that I look alright and head down stairs in the kitchen. I see my uncle kevinhas come over and of course my mom is making him something to eat.

As my mom sees me she smiles "Don't you look beautiful today riley" I roll my eyes at her knowing a mother has to say those things. "Yeah thanks mom" I say as I grab a smore's poptart out of the cabinet. I say goodbye to my uncle and head out the front door where my best friend Russell is waiting foe me in his jeep.

Great he brought along his little whore of a girlfriend jackie, and I wasnt to fond of her, she was a total bitch and she hated me with a passion because of Russell and mines relationship, me and him were pretty close. But I could care less what the bitch thought of me. At least she has to sit in the back seat, and I sit where I always do up front next to Russell.

As I climb into the jeep she makes a smart remark "ugh why does this whore have to tag along" my blood boils hot and I'm not the type to keep it shut "awe looked what the cat dragged in to the car slutty white trash poor thing must have gotten confused though it was a dead rat" I smile at her as she pouts and looks at russell for help.

"Baby you just going to let her talk to me like that" she says in that annoying tone, "Listen don't disrespect her and she wouldn't snap back at you, and you know I fucking hate it when you say that shit about her jackie" russell says in a dark tone. Russell was your typical bad boy type, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

He has ran skin of course with tattoos poking out everywhere which was a turn on I'm not going to lie, and he had to be about 6"4 and he also has his ear pierced which he always has the same dangly skull in it also another hot thing about him.  He always wore some type of leather, black, and plaid there was just no inbetween for him.

We both come from the wrong side of the tracks and we have been best friends since I can remember and he has always dated these trashy preppy whores. Which he would cheat on or get bored and cheat on them with their friends, but they weren't any better. Ever since Macy broke his heart he's been cold hearted toward them and plays them all like a fiddle, and jackie thinks he really likes her but I have a feeling he's tired of her.

Russell doesn't like it when the girls he gets with constantly bitches about me and calls me whore and bitch, I've told him it doesn't bother me but for him it does. Their just jealous because were close, closer then anyone other girl he's ever been with. I'm in such deep thoughts about this I don't even realize that were always at school and Russell is trying to get my attention. "Hey riley are you okay" I hear him say as he placed his hand on my thigh.

Jackie says another smart reply "probably say seeming about having sex with you, haha to bad it'll never happen honey" when she sees where his hand is she's practically taking spasms back there "Russell what the fuck are you doing with your hand touching that mongeral, your mine" she squeaks. I roll my eyes and before I can say anything russell takes a deep breath "thats fucking it ive had enough of your trashy mouth, were not going to work out your a bitch, the sex isn't even that great, your nothing but a whore and I want you to get the fuck out".

She stares at him with tears in her eyes "but I thought you loved me", "that was a lie to just to sleep with you, I told you from the start don't disrespect Riley and what do you keep doing, just leave I'm done" Russell says in a former tone. Jackie is crying black years at this point and for a secind I feel for her but it all goes away as soon as she says "fuck you and fuck your little slut have fun fucking her you dick" and slams the door hard.

Were both looking at each other and crack up laughing so hard our stomach starts to hurt "I'm fucking glad you got rid of her, she was annoying with that squeaky voice everty time you looked at me she had a spasm" I say though my laughs he smiles "me to". We both get are shit and head towards the school doors, were met by my other friend katie.

Katie was your typical blonde, blue eyes and a body that kills boys wanted her all the time. She smiles "let me guess you broke up with jackie, by the way y'all are smirking i take that as a yes. How bad was it this time" she asks. "She told the both of us to fuck off and have fun fucking each other and ended it by calling Russell a dick" I say as I'm trying to hold myself together. "Oh fuck wish I was there to have seen that" she says laughing.

We head in to school and morning classes were slow and boring, I slept through most of them and then spent the rest of getting yelled at for sleeping. When it was lunch time russell and I met katie by the lockers and headed to the cafeteria. We got our food and found a place it sit at and across from us is Jackie's table and all of the girls is giving the both of us the stink eye. One girl gets the balls to come over and tell me I'm nothing but a man stealing slut, and I laugh in her face while Russell rolls his eyes and katie takes out her earrings to fight.

"Seriously that girl isn't worth the fight you'd knock her out with one nail Katie" at this point were all laughing so hard we can't breathe. Atfer lunch I have evening classes or afternoon however youd like to put it, and I have those classes with russell. We mainly just talk in there and get yelled at by more teachers for talking and not paying attention. By three thirty the last class is over and I'm getting in Russell car to go home.

The car ride is more quiet than usual and I can tell something is bothering him, we get to my house and no one is home as normal my mom is out doing her thing she does. Russel plops down on my couch and lets out a huge sign and I decide to ask him what's wrong. "just tired of being with slezzy hoes that always bark at you for nothing, and having meaning less sex, everyone one else is afraid of me or thier parents hate me cause I'm this bad boy from the other side of town" he says looking at me.

"Were both from the other side of town russ people hate me to, they call me a whore and slut all the time" I say walking over to him pushing his arms aside I crawl into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck trying to comfort him the best way I can. Soon enough I feel his long arms go around my waist and he pulls me tighter to him shoving his face into my neck. He mumbles "riley bug i need to tell you something" and before I could say a word a dark grumble comes from the kitchen.

I look up startled as I see a guy standing there in the corridor starring at us. Why in the hell is there some strange person in my house and soon realize he's starring russell down and russell is starring him down and both are soing some typenof weird grumble like animals. "Um what the fuck are you guys doing, and who the fuck are you and why are you in my house" I say crossing both arms

The guy peels his glance off of Russell to look at me "your mom told me to stay her until you came home, I'm assuming your riley. She told me you could doctor up my cuts and clean me up some, she had to go and so some other shit. Great of course my mother done this and never tells me about it, she could have at least let me know there was someone in our house. I look over at russell "what did you have to tell me" I asked him asked I get off his lap. He stands up "nothing I can just come back later and tell you" he hugs me and kisses my head before leaving.

As he's about to go out the door he looks back at the stranger and Grimes at him again and leaves. which is extremely weird.