4

The Uber drops me off at a small cafe on the corner. I walk in, sit at our usual table, and wait for Nia to arrive. Once she does, we both look at the menus. "Why are we looking at the menus? We already know what we want." We both laugh. "Because mac and cheese is the best food ever." Nia said sarcastically.

Our usual waiter and good friend Cha Min walks over to us. We've known him since our first year of high school. He's really tall, 6'2 to be exact. He is skinny, has curly brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Hey guys, the usuals again?" "Yes if you please." Nia says smiling. "Coming up!" He smiles and goes to another table. I rest my head in my hand. "So, how is life treating you?" I ask and Nia laughs. "It's been okay. Kinda boring though. I want to meet new people."

"Like who? Are you looking for a boyfriend or something?" Nia smiles. "Kinda yeah. I just wanna put myself out there. You know I've never been in a relationship before." It's true that she hasn't. I try to set her up sometimes, but nothing works out for her.

"You'll find someone, I'm sure." Nia shrugs as Min serves us our food. Nia orders the big bowl of mac and cheese and I get my favorite steak with a slice of pepperoni pizza. Weird choice of foods, but it's pretty tasty. "Hope you guys enjoy." He smiles. "Thanks, Min." We both answer. As we were eating, Nia finds a piece of paper under her bowl. She picks it up and her cheeks flush.

I snatch it from her. "What is this?" I ask being nosy. Nia tries to take it back, but I stop her and read it.

do u wanna get lunch with me sometime?

I look up at her. "Oh my God. Don't tell me this is..." Nia nods. I looked around the room for Min and saw him taking orders at another table. He left and glanced over our way but seeing as we were looking at him, he quickly looked the other way.

"No way! He likes you, girl!" Nia shakes her head. "No way! Maybe it was just a prank or something. You know he does these things." Min does like to pull a prank every once and a while but not like this. I look at the back of the paper and find a number. I give the paper back to Nia and go back to my food.

"You gotta text him and tell me what happens." "Should I really?" Nia asks. "Um, yeah! Now is your chance! You guys would make a great couple." Nia eats the last of her mac and cheese and blushes again. "I could try." I hug her tight. "That's my girl!"

Nia shakes her head. "Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about your man." I smile. "Well...actually...there is someone else." Nia takes a sip of water. "Other than this hot doctor? Spill it." "Well...I don't exactly know what he looks like." Nia raises both of her eyebrows.

"How do you not know what he looks like?" she asks confused. I shrug. "I was at work so I couldn't see him too well because of the lighting." There's something about not knowing what he looks like that makes me even more excited to see him. Nia smacks her forehead. "Okay, other than the fact that you have no idea what this dude looks like, can you describe him some other way?" "Well...he was very passionate once I was able to get him moving."

"What does that mean?" She asks. I take a sip of my soda. "Literally once I started dancing on him, he wouldn't move at all. It took me a bit but after a while, he loosened up." "Why was he so stiff before?" Nia asks. "I don't know. Maybe he was nervous. But his kisses were so sweet and the way he held me..." I start smiling remembering our time together and Nia starts laughing.

"You really fell for a guy you probably won't see again just because he kisses you passionately and holds you like you're his princess." I blush. "Y-Yeah." Nia shakes her head. "I mean, I shouldn't be talking, but that's kinda silly." I make a face. "No, it's not." Nia smiles and holds my hand.

"I know it's not, girl. I just want you to be careful, that's all. I don't want you to get hurt. I mean, who knows what he might do to you." Although I've only seen Taehyung once, I have a gut feeling that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. At least I hope not. "I assure you, Nia, I'll be careful, okay?"

I finish my soda and put my trash on the plate. "Now hurry up and finish eating. I want to see him." Nia rolls her eyes. Once we cleaned up, we went to the front counter to pay for our food. Min was there. He makes eye contact with Nia and smiles. Nia avoids eye contact and blushes. I pay for the food and we say goodbye.

Before we could leave, Min grabbed Nia's hand. She turns around to him and he gives her a peck on the cheek before quickly leaving us without a word. Nia stands there frozen like a statue as Min goes back to waiting tables. I grab her other hand. "C'mon love bird." She snaps back to reality and walks out of the cafe with me.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I fix my stockings and put on my purple mask. I can't wait to see Taehyung again. Who knows what we could do in this room alone? Fantasy's play in my head as Em taps my shoulder. I turned to her, snapped back to reality. "Are you ready?" I nod. "I'm more than ready." Em rolls her eyes and walks out of the room.

I take deep breaths trying to prepare myself for him. A wave of nervousness washed over me at that point. What if he didn't come back? What if something happened to him? What if he lied saying that he would see me tomorrow? What if he was drunk and won't remember me? I couldn't help but overthink.

Suddenly, I heard the curtain being moved and footsteps. They got closer and closer until the person was right behind me. "I'm back, baby." I smile and quickly turn around. There he is. I go in straight for a kiss. He backs up into a wall as we make out. He took off his jacket and threw it across the room.

Our kisses were probably the messiest I've ever experienced. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. In between kisses, Taehyung gives me a gaze. "You look beautiful." His voice was husky and deep. I could feel my legs shaking. "Thank you, Taehyung."

He picks me up and sits me on his lap. He takes his hand and moves up my leg. Each finger takes its time making its way up my thigh. My body, slowly malfunctioning, starts to shake. Taehyung looked up, noticing me shake, and smirks. He stops and takes his whole hand and rubs it on my thigh...up and down...and down and up.

It was impossible not to be turned on at this point and moaning was SO not an option right now. I swing my legs over to each side and bite Taehyung's lower lip. I can't take this anymore. Taehyung kisses my neck as I undo his belt. I want him and I want him now.

Taehyung takes my top off as I'm taking off his pants. This is really happening. He sucks my neck until it was sore, leaving a mark that I will proudly display. "Taehyung I-" Before I could say anything, he picks me up and pins me down on the floor. He gets a good grip on both of my hands and holds them in place as he sits on my legs.

Taehyung brings his face close to mine and he whispers in my ear. "You're mine." I couldn't take it anymore. "Do it, Taehyung." He unbuttoned his dress shirt and threw it away from us. He sits back on my legs and I can feel his bulge. He was hard. Once I feel like I can move my arms, I cup his head and bring him in for a kiss.

Taehyung starts unhooking my red bra until suddenly, the front curtain is lifted up, exposing the outside light. "Hyung, I left my phone in your-" The tall man stops. I look up at Taehyung, finally able to see his face. My eyes widen in shock.

Taehyung looks at me and back at the guy standing in the middle of the doorway. N-No way... With a panicked look, the guy at the doorway quickly closes the curtains and walks off while I'm left to look at this man on top of me. "Dr. Kim?"