Chapter 2

Previously on Fifty Shades of Smith~

Sophia's POV:

I heard Dan call me back in and I sat down, twiddling my thumbs. Dan turned to me,

"You're in."

Dan's POV

I heard Sophia gasp and next thing I know, she jumps onto me and is hugging me tightly. I hugged back and she whispered, "Thank you." in my ear. She pulled away, "Sorry. It's just-" "Don't. I'm glad you're happy." Sophia smiled. "Sorry to cut in," Kyle began. "But can we start rehearsing?" I nodded and stood up walking to the recording studio with the others. Whilst everyone was tuning their instruments, I stood talking to Sophia. "Basically you tell us how we do. Like on a rating, I guess. I mean-" "I get it, Dan." Sophia interrupted. I blushed as Kyle called me over. Sophia stood against the wall and signalled for us to perform. "Um, so, this song is called Sleepsong." I mumbled nervously. I began the song with my eyes closed and continued to the chorus before opening my eyes. "Oh, you go to sleep on your own," I sang into the mic and saw Sophia watch in awe. After, I smiled at her as she clapped, "That was beautiful! I love it!" Woody and Will laughed as Kyle playfully punched me in the arm, "Glad you like it."

Spending the whole day with her, I soon realised she wasn't as bad as I had thought. I had gotten to know her so well and learned so much about her childhood. We were sitting outside on a bench, talking, "So," I began. "Are you single?" Sophia bit her lip, "Yeah." I smiled and held her hand, "Same." I saw her stare at me, "Do you maybe want to go on a date?" "Of course!" I replied surprised. "When?" she asked. I thought for a second, "After? At six?" She nodded, "I'd love too."

Sophia's POV

After work, Dan took me to a fancy restaurant down the street from the studio. We both sat down at ordered our food. Of course we went home to put on 'exceptional' clothing for a restaurant, I wore a black dress and he wore a black suit which clung to him in all the right places...What am I thinking? I work with him! "Hello?" Dan asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" Dan sighed, "I asked what's wrong?" I cleared my throat, "Nothing. It's fine." As soon as Dan opened his mouth to speak, our food came. I began to pick at it lightly before sheepishly eating the spaghetti in front of me, "Do you have any siblings?" Dan nodded, smiling, "Yep. I have one older sister, Fran." I couldn't help from smiling. He seemed so happy talking about his family. I wish I could say the same. "Yourself?" he asked. I stayed silent for a second, "I have two brothers and a sister. That is all I care to say." Dan frowned but nodded. Within minutes, we were both drunk out of our minds. After dinner, we stood outside embracing in each other's warmth, "Would you care to come over?" I nodded at him. He called a taxi and within a few minutes, we arrived. Dan ran to the front porch and opened the door. His house wasn't anything special. It had a nice living room joining a kitchen and a staircase leading upstairs. I sat down on the sofa and Dan jumped into my arms, I giggled, "Y'know something?" Dan perked his head up, "What?" "I love youuuu." I slurred. Within seconds, Dan crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. I had only known this man for what, a day? I pulled away and jumped up, "Shit, Dan. Oh my god. I'm so-" I was interrupted by another kiss, "Don't apologise. I love you too."

Dan's POV

As soon as I crashed my lips onto Sophia's, I realised there was no turning back. She jumped up and began to frantically apologise. I decided the only way to silence her was to kiss her. "Don't apologise. I love you too." Sophia looked at me and smiled, "Really?" I nodded. We both started at each other for a few seconds, swaying and the smell of alcohol dancing in our breaths before she asked, "Can we head to bed?" I smiled and pulled her upstairs. There were three rooms, my bedroom with an en suite, a spare room, and my....play room. "You can stay in the guest bed as you're drunk." "We're both drunk." I chuckled lightly and watched as she traipsed into the room. I went over to the other room and made sure it was locked. Perfect. I went into my room, taking my suit off before collapsing in my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Sophia awoke to birds chirping loudly. She climbed out of bed and went to get some water. Luckily she remembered where she was. She was in Dan's house. After, she headed upstairs and was going to surprise Dan but he was already awake. "Morning sleeping beauty." she said, poking her head 'round the corner. Dan grumbled a 'morning' and went over to her. He hugged her tightly, "I take it we're a thing now?" Sophia gasped, "Is the Dan Smith asking me, me, to be his girlfriend?" Dan laughed, "I guess?" Sophia nodded, "Of course I will." Dan sat back down on the bed. "Dan," Sophia started,

"What's the other room?"

Ooooo we love a cliffhanger lmao. I recently got one of my back teeth removed as it was chipped and it fucking hurts so muchhhh. The dentist said when my wisdom tooth comes through, it'll push the teeth forward, causing the gap to close. I can't wait for that to happen lol